|Product Name:||Loquat Extract||CAS NO.:||91770-19-3|
|Appearance:||Brown Yellow Powder||Lead Time:||1-3 Working Days After Payment|
|Application:||Health-care||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
CAS 91770-19-3 loquat extract brown-yellow powder for healthcare
1. Introduction of Loquat extract
The loquat fruit, the fruit of the loquat tree, has a sweet taste and is shaped like a yellow apricot. The loquat fruit is soft and juicy, with a sweet and sour flavor. With the development and application of biotechnology, today's loquat has a sweet taste and delicate meat. Every March and April are the seasons of abundance. The loquat fruit is rich in various nutrients needed by the human body. Nutritious health fruit. Loquats are the earliest fruit varieties to ripen in the year. High-quality loquat has large fruit, few cores, bright orange-red skin, soft and juicy pulp, moderate sweetness and sourness, unique flavor, rich nutrition, and has the functions of clearing heat, moistening lung, relieving cough, and strengthening the stomach. Loquat is rich in cellulose, pectin, carotene, malic acid, citric acid, potassium, phosphorus, iron, calcium and vitamins A, B, and C. Rich in vitamin B and carotene, it has the functions of protecting eyesight, keeping the skin healthy and moist, and promoting the physical development of children. Vitamin B17 contained in it is also a nutrient for preventing cancer. Therefore, loquat is also known as "the crown of fruit". . It can promote appetite, help digestion; it can also prevent cancer and prevent aging.
2.Parameters of Loquat extract
|Product Name||Loquat extract|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Loquat extract
1. The organic acids contained in loquat can stimulate the secretion of digestive glands, and have a considerable effect on increasing appetite, helping digestion and absorption, quenching thirst and relieving heat;
2. Amygdalin can moisten the lungs and relieve cough, expectorate phlegm, and treat various coughs;
3. Inhibit the effect of influenza virus, eating regularly can prevent colds in four seasons;
4. Rich in cellulose, pectin, carotene, malic acid, citric acid, potassium, phosphorus, iron, calcium and vitamins A, B, and C. Rich in vitamin B and carotene, it has the functions of protecting eyesight, keeping skin healthy and moist, and promoting children's physical development.
4. Application of Loquat extract
1. Applied in the field of medicine.
1. Applied in the health care products industry.
1. Used in cosmetic raw materials.
5. FAQ of Loquat extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Loquat extract