|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Red Wine Polyphenols||Grade:||Food&Cosmetic Grade|
|Type:||Cosmetic Raw Material||Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction||Appearance:||Purple Red Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Method:||HPLC.UV|
|Specification:||30%||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
Cosmetic grade CAS 84929-27-1 red wine polyphenols benefits purple powder
1. Introduction of red wine polyphenols
Red wine polyphenols, also known as red grape polyphenols, are extracted from red wine, and red wine is commonly known as red wine. Made from red grapes, the fermentation process is obtained by soaking and fermenting the skins of the grapes together with the grapes. Polyphenols are a large class of compounds in several fruits and have strong antioxidant capacity, so they are known as tea polyphenols, grape polyphenols, olive polyphenols, red wine polyphenols, chocolate polyphenols, and cocoa polyphenols. Grapes contain a considerable amount of polyphenols, so their extracts have obvious antioxidant effects; after being fermented into wine, the content of polyphenols is higher, the composition is more stable, and the antioxidant capacity is greatly improved. Its main sources are tea, grapes, olives, red wine, chocolate, cocoa, etc., and it is also a kind of anthocyanin. There are more than 50 kinds of polyphenolic compounds in red wine, which are the substances with the most kinds of antioxidants and the widest range of antioxidants found so far.
2. Parameters of red wine polyphenols
|Product Name||Red wine polyphenols|
|Appearance||Purple red powder|
|Place of Origin||China|
3. Functions of red wine polyphenols
1. The proanthocyanidins resveratrol in red wine polyphenols have strong antioxidant effects, so they can reduce the damage of ultraviolet rays and prevent the damage of collagen and elastic fibers.
2. Natural red wine polyphenols contain a variety of powerful antioxidant substances, which can effectively resist the damage of free radicals, prevent skin aging, and make the skin fairer, moister and more elastic. Red wine polyphenols can also resist the invasion of reactive oxygen species, maintain the integrity of cell membranes and skin structures; inhibit collagen decomposing enzymes and various other decomposing enzymes, among which the more familiar catechins can not only reduce the damage and inflammatory reactions caused by ultraviolet rays , and inhibits collagen-degrading enzymes to protect collagen from damage.
3. Red wine polyphenols can reduce oxidative stress, so drinking red wine appropriately can prevent coronary artery disease and neurological disorder, and reduce the risk of disease
4. At the same time, red wine polyphenols can enhance the synthase of nitric oxide and promote the production of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a vascular regulator responsible for dilating blood vessels, reducing hypertension and regulating endothelial dysfunction.
5. Protect the liver and lungs.
4. Application of red wine polyphenols
5. FAQ of red wine polyphenols
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of red wine polyphenols