|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Azelaic Acid Powder||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Type:||Cosmetic Raw Material||Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Specification:||99%||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
99% The Ordinary Azelaic Acid,
The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Powder,
Natural Azelaic Acid For Skin
Cosmetic Raw Material CAS 123-99-9 The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Powder 99%
1. Introduction of Azelaic Acid
Azelaic acid is a saturated dicarboxylic acid with the chemical formula HOOC(CH2)7COOH. In the standard state, pure azelaic acid is in the form of a white powder. It occurs naturally in grains such as wheat, rye and barley. Industrially, azelaic acid is produced by the ozonolysis of oleic acid, and a by-product of the process is nonanoic acid. The fungus M. furfur, which lives on normal skin, naturally secretes azelaic acid, which is also a bacterial breakdown product of pelargonic acid. Azelaic acid can be obtained from 9-octadecenoic acid by a strong oxidizing agent (such as potassium permanganate oxidation). In plants, azelaic acid is a phytohormone involved in the defense response after infection. It induces the accumulation of salicylic acid, which is an important part of plant defense responses. This product is white to a slightly yellow monoclinic prism, needle crystal or powder. The melting point is 106.5°C.
2.Parameters of Azelaic Acid
|Product Name||Azelaic Acid Powder|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Test Method||HPLC, UV|
3. Functions of Azelaic Acid
1. Azelaic acid powder can be used to treat mild to moderate comedogenic and inflammatory acne.
2. Azelaic acid kills acne bacteria that infect pores and also reduces the production of keratin, a natural substance that promotes the growth of acne bacteria.
3. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it can also be used as a topical remedy for rosacea, to treat bumps and swellings caused by rosacea.
4. For the treatment of skin pigmentation, including melasma and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, especially for those with darker skin tones.
5. As a tyrosinase inhibitor, the azelaic acid powder can inhibit the synthesis of melanin.
6. It is also an effective 5α reductase inhibitor.
4. Application of Azelaic Acid
1. For lubricants and plasticizers. In the lubricant industry, it is used as a thickener for lithium greases.
2. As a precursor for chemical products such as polymers and plasticizers
3. In the beauty industry, it is an ingredient in topical anti-acne drugs and certain hair and skin conditioners.
5. FAQ of Azelaic Acid
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Azelaic Acid