|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Alfalfa Leaf Extract||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON||Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction|
|Appearance:||Brown Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Specification:||10:1||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
Antioxidant Organic Alfalfa Leaf Extract,
Alfalfa Leaf Extract CAS 84082-36-0,
Healthcare Alfalfa Leaf Extract
Food grade organic Alfalfa leaf extract CAS 84082-36-0 for healthcare
1. Introduction of Alfalfa leaf extract
Alfalfa extract is the whole grass extract of legume alfalfa, the main component is alfalfa flavonoids. It has the obvious effect of lowering blood lipid, drainage and diuretic, lowering cholesterol and maintaining acid-base balance in the body. Alfalfa leaf extract has a wide range of nutritional values and is one of the best treatments for arthritis. In the long run, it is safe to take it daily as a food supplement and pairs well with dandelion, silage and licorice. In its early days, alfalfa was only for livestock, a very common pasture grass, and later began to be served as lettuce for human consumption after the nutritional value of alfalfa was discovered. There are three main types of alfalfa produced in China. The nutritional value is very high, with the effect of clearing the spleen and stomach, benefit the large and small intestines, and lower bladder stones. Alfalfa is the richest in vitamin K, which is higher than any other vegetable. Other vitamins such as vitamin C and B are also quite abundant.
2.Parameters of Alfalfa leaf extract
|Product Name||Alfalfa leaf extract|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Test Method||HPLC, UV|
3. Functions of Alfalfa leaf extract
1. Alfalfa extract has an antioxidant effect and can also prevent cholesterol deposition on arteries and avoid blood clotting to reduce the chance of atherosclerosis. The flavonoids in it can also block the bad activity of certain hormones, inhibit the activity of enzymes that cause inflammation, and inhibit microvascular proliferation.
5. Carotenoids: can protect the eyes and prevent degenerative diseases of the eye meridian. In the human body, it can make cells mature and differentiate. In the prevention of diseases, it has been proved to be effective in preventing the recurrence of cancer and preventing the occurrence of heart disease. Certain carotenoids have been used clinically in cancer patients for additional preventive chemotherapy.
2. Promote the elimination of stagnant water in the body. Because of its drainage and diuretic function, it has a good effect on the elimination of uric acid in women with physiological edema and gout patients.
3. Alfalfa extract contains an active ingredient called "phytosaponin". In the intestinal tract, phytosaponin has a great affinity for cholesterol and can act as a fat emulsifier, which combines with cholesterol to form an insoluble compound that the body cannot absorb and is excreted with the feces. In this way, the intake of cholesterol from the diet can be reduced, indirectly reducing the level of cholesterol in the blood and tissues.
4. Alfalfa is rich in minerals and is an excellent source of alkaline food, which can help balance the acidity and alkalinity in the body and avoid acidification of the blood.
5. Alfalfa extract contains carotenoids, which can protect the eyes, to prevent degenerative diseases of the eye. In the human body, it can make cells mature and differentiate, and in the prevention of diseases, it has been proven to be effective in preventing the recurrence of cancer and the occurrence of heart disease.
4. Application of Alfalfa leaf extract
1. As a feed additive, it is used in the field of animal healthcare.
2. It plays an important role in the field of healthy food.
3. It can be made into functional drugs.
5. FAQ of Alfalfa leaf extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Alfalfa leaf extract