|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Chicory Root Extract||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Type:||Herbal Extract||Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Method:||UV TLC HPLC|
|Specification:||90%||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
Food Chicory Root Extract,
Chicory Root Extract CAS 9005-80-5,
Food Grade Chicory Root Extract
Inulin and chicory root extract in food CAS 9005-80-5 white powder
1. Introduction of chicory root extract
Inulin is a natural polysaccharide produced by many plants and is considered a soluble fiber and is sometimes classified as a prebiotic because inulin can be used as food by bacteria in the digestive tract. Inulin, or fructooligosaccharide, is fiber in the form of starch. Inulin is widely distributed in nature and is also found in some fungi and bacteria, but its main source plants. Plants that people eat daily, such as onions, garlic, bananas, and wheat, all contain inulin. However, inulin mainly exists in Compositae plants in nature. The content of Jerusalem artichoke (commonly known as Jerusalem artichoke, the main raw material of domestic inulin) is 14%-19%, and the content of chicory is 15%-20%. Inulin is a colloidal form. Contained in the protoplasm of cells, different from starch, it is easily soluble in hot water, is precipitated from water when ethanol is added and does not react with iodine. Moreover, chicory root extract is easily hydrolyzed to fructose under dilute acid, which is the property of all fructans. It can also be hydrolyzed to fructose by inulinase.
2. Parameters of chicory root extract
|Place of Origin||China|
|Test Method||HPLC, UV|
3. Functions of chicory root extract
1. Lowers blood sugar. Inulin is a carbohydrate that does not cause a rise in urine glucose. It is not hydrolyzed into monosaccharides in the upper part of the gut, thus not raising blood sugar levels and insulin levels.
2. Enhances digestion and defecation function, and has a miraculous effect on the treatment of constipation. Inulin is a natural water-soluble dietary fiber that can hardly be hydrolyzed and digested by gastric acid and is only utilized by beneficial microorganisms in the colon, thereby improving the intestinal environment.
3. Enhance metabolic function.
4. Reduce the pigmentation of the skin, whiten and beautify the skin, and make the skin bright, delicate and shiny.
5. Get rid of eczema.
6. Chicory root extract has special effects on colorectal cancer.
7. Improve vascular disorders.
8. Weight loss effect.
4. Application of chicory root extract
5. FAQ of chicory root extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of chicory root extract