|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Basil Oil||Grade:||Food&Cosmetic Grade|
|Type:||Plant Extract||Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON|
|CAS:||8015-73-4||Appearance:||Light Yellow Oil|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Specification:||99%||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
CAS 8015-73-4 Ocimum Basilicum Essential Oil,
Ocimum Basilicum Essential Oil,
Hair Skin Ocimum Basilicum Essential Oil
Basil Oil CAS 8015-73-4 Ocimum Basilicum Essential Oil for Hair and Skin
1. Introduction of Basil Oil
Ocimum Basilicum Essential Oil is the volatile oil obtained by steam distillation of the whole herb of Clove Basil, family Labiatae, with the main components of eugenol, basilene, linalool, pinene, etc. Basil oil is a dark yellow and reddish-brown flowing liquid with a eugenol aroma. It is soluble in ethanol. Basil essential oil is obtained by extracting the flowers, leaves, or the whole plant of basil, which is usually extracted by steam distillation. It has a very fresh, sweet, spicy, grassy scent. For emotional purposes, basil essential oil can nourish the soul, increase one's inner strength and inspire us to face difficulties and setbacks, which is the beautiful side of basil essential oil's effects. Basil is a dwarf, young, herbaceous plant of the Labiatae family. It grows between 20 and 60 centimeters in height. The stem is square, much-branched and often purplish; the leaves are ovate or ovate-lanceolate, opposite, abaxially glandular dotted, light green and long with fine hairs, about 1.5 centimeters long and 1-3 centimeters wide. It has a powerful, pungent, fragrant odor, tastes like fennel, has an axillary root, and is a class of herbs that can be used in cooking, most are annuals, some are perennials, including many cultivars.
2.Parameters of Ocimum Basilicum Essential Oil
|Product Name||Ocimum Basilicum Essential Oil|
|Place of Origin||China|
3. Functions of Basil Oil
1. It is helpful to the respiratory system, treating colds and coughs, helping to alleviate asthma, bronchitis, nasal mucositis and other symptoms, and also treating indigestion.
2. Mental and psychological effects: it can improve the spirit and make people feel sharper; it has a sedative effect and relieves hysteria symptoms; it also has the effect of calming depression and can reduce headaches.
3. skin therapeutic effect: can tighten the skin, balance oil secretion, and treat acne.
4. Application of Ocimum Basilicum Essential Oil
1. Spices for food. Mainly used in tomato paste, tomato sauce, sweet wine, condiments, vegetables and minced meat products.
2. It can be used for blending cosmetics, soap, toothpaste, food, tobacco flavoring. It can also be used to extract eugenol and synthesize other flavors.
3. As an additive for healthy food.
5. FAQ of Basil Oil
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Ocimum Basilicum Essential Oil