|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Pyrethrins Oil||Grade:||Chemical Grade|
|Type:||Plant Extract||Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON|
|CAS:||8003-34-7||Appearance:||Light Yellow Oil|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Specification:||10:1||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
CAS 8003-34-7 Pesticide Insecticides,
Chemical Grade Pyrethrum Extract,
CAS 8003-34-7 Pyrethrum Extract
CAS 8003-34-7 Pesticide Insecticides Pyrethrins Oil 10:1 Pyrethrum Extract
1. Introduction of Pyrethrins Oil
Pyrethrum is a natural plant product produced from Pyrethrum, a member of the Compositae family. It is concentrated in the flower head. Its active substances are six esters called pyrethrins, which work in combination to kill insects. Pyrethrum is a unique insecticide that, when used correctly, is safe to use near humans and warm-blooded animals, in kitchens and restaurants, food processing plants, and other sensitive environments. It also breaks down quickly, especially in sunlight, and is not persistent in the environment. Natural pyrethrin is a kind of high-efficiency, broad-spectrum, and excellent botanical insecticide that is completely non-toxic to humans and mammals. Pyrethrum likes warm climates and grows well in deep, fertile, loose, well-drained sandy loam soils. It is not suitable for planting on sticky, water-damaged soil.
2. Parameters of Pyrethrins Oil
|Product Name||Pyrethrins Oil|
|Appearance||Light yellow oil|
|Place of Origin||China|
|shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Pyrethrins Oil
1. Pyrethrum extract pyrethrins are used for gain storage, and aerosols and dust can prevent various grains from stinging their tails.
2. Pyrethrins oil can also be made into animal shampoo, which can prevent worms on animals.
3. Pyrethrum extract pyrethrins have the insecticidal ability and are widely used in agricultural production, food storage and daily life.
4. Pyrethrins oil is used in daily life, aerosols and mosquito coils can kill mosquitoes, flies, termites, black beetles, spiders and bedbugs.
5. Agricultural field spraying pyrethrum extract pyrethrum can control aphids, mouth moth larvae, stink bugs, caterpillars, coccidia, kale caterpillars, cotton bollworm, black-tailed leafhopper.
4. Application of Pyrethrum Extract
It is highly efficient and safe, and has a strong touching effect, as well as stomach poisoning and avoidance effect, with strong knockdown power. It can control cotton aphid, cotton bollworm, corn borer, twisted night moth, rice leaf roller, vegetable aphid, small vegetable moth, citrus leaf miner and sanitary pest.
It is an efficient, low-toxic, low residual broad-spectrum insecticide with touch, stomach poisoning and repellent effects, fast knocking down of pests, strong toxicity and long shelf life. It is suitable for the control of vegetables, fruit trees, tea trees, cotton, rice and other pests; it can also be used to control mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches and other health pests. It has a certain stimulating effect on the growth of crops.
5. FAQ of Pyrethrum Extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Pyrethrum Extract