|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Chaga Polysaccharide||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Type:||Herbal Extract||Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction||Appearance:||Brown Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Method:||UV,HPLC|
|Specification:||Polysaccharide<30%||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
9005-38-3 Chaga Mushroom Extract Powder,
Health Care Chaga Mushroom Extract Powder,
Cas 9005-38-3 Chaga Polysaccharide
Chaga Mushroom Extract Powder Chaga Polysaccharide Cas 9005-38-3 Health Care
1. Introduction of Chaga Polysaccharide
Chaga, also known as Inonotus obliquus, belongs to the fruiting body of Inonotus obliquus. Chaga was originally a "universal medicine" for residents in cold regions such as Siberia, Northern Europe, and Hokkaido, Japan. It is said that as long as it is boiled and drunk as a tea, it will not cause cancer. This secret has been made public since the former Soviet Nobel Prize winner Soler Nissin in his novel "Cancer Ward", this ugly and rare "dream mushroom" has become the "elixir" dreamed by cancer patients all over the world. Magic Medicine", known as the "rising star" of anti-cancer and anti-cancer after Brazil mushroom and Phellinus linteus. Chaga polysaccharide is one of the important active components extracted from Chaga, which has various pharmacological activities such as enhancing immune regulation, anti-tumor, antioxidant, hypoglycemic and hypolipidemic. The chemical constituents of Chaga mushrooms are polysaccharides, Inonotus obliquus, Inonotinol, various oxidized triterpenoids, Trametic acid, various lanosterol-type triterpenoids, folic acid derivatives, aromatic vanillic acid, syringic acid and gamma hydroxybenzoic acid, and also isolated tannins, steroids, alkaloids, melanins, low molecular weight polyphenols and lignin compounds.
2. Parameters of Chaga Mushroom Extract
|Product Name.||Chaga Polysaccharide|
|Place of Origin||China|
|shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Chaga Polysaccharide
1. Anticancer effect. Chaga extract has an obvious inhibitory effect on a variety of tumor cells, can prevent cancer cell metastasis, recurrence, enhance immunity, and promote health.
2. Antiviral effect. Chaga polysaccharide, especially the heat-dried mycelium, has a strong inhibitory activity against giant cell formation, 35 mg/ml can prevent HIV infection, and has low toxicity, and can effectively activate lymphocytes.
3. It has strong free radical scavenging activity, mainly due to the effect of polyphenols such as Chaga, and its derivatives also have the effect of scavenging free radicals.
4. Prevention and treatment of diabetes. The polysaccharides in the hyphae and sclerotia of Chaga have the effect of lowering blood sugar.
5. Enhance immune function. It can remove free radicals in the body, protect cells, prolong the division algebra of passaged cells, increase cell lifespan, and promote metabolism, so it can effectively delay aging, and long-term use can prolong life.
6. It has the effect of lowering blood pressure and alleviating symptoms in hypertensive patients, and has a coordinated effect with conventional antihypertensive drugs, making blood pressure easier to control and stable; in addition, it can also improve the subjective symptoms of hypertensive patients.
4. Application of Chaga Mushroom Extract
1. in the food field, widely used as functional food additives.
2. applied in the field of health care products, can be used as health food raw materials for enhancing immunity.
3. In the field of cosmetics, it is widely used to delay aging and tighten skin.
5. FAQ of Chaga Polysaccharide
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Chaga Mushroom Extract