|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Chlorella Vulgaris Extract||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Type:||Plant Extract||Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction||Appearance:||Blue Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Method:||UV，HPLC|
|Specification:||10:1||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
Chlorella Vulgaris Extract In Skin Care,
223749-81-3 Chlorella Vulgaris Extract,
223749-81-3 chlorella vulgaris powder
CAS 223749-81-3 Chlorella Vulgaris Extract In Skin Care Blue Powder
1. Introduction of Chlorella Vulgaris Extract
Chlorella extract is obtained from high-quality chlorella cells through multiple isolations, concentrations and extraction. With a diameter of 3 to 8 microns, it is one of the earliest life on earth. It appeared more than 2 billion years ago. It is an efficient photosynthetic plant. It grows and reproduces by photoautotrophy and is widely distributed. Chlorella cells are rich in a variety of high-value active substances, including proteins, polysaccharides, lipids, chlorophyll, carotenoids, various vitamins and mineral elements, etc., so it has a wide range of applications in the fields of food, nutrition and feed. Value. Chlorella has the highest chlorophyll content in plants (up to 2-4%) and has been listed by the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization as a healthy food for human beings in the 21st century. Due to its high intracellular protein content and rich nutritional value, Chlorella pyrenoidosa is one of the most studied species in the genus Chlorella. It is worth mentioning that Chlorella has a hard cell wall, which is difficult to digest and absorb when taken directly, so it needs to be broken before eating.
2.Parameters of Chlorella Vulgaris Extract
|Product Name||Chlorella Vulgaris Extract|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Test Method||UV, HPLC|
3. Functions of Chlorella Vulgaris Extract
1. Enhance body immunity. The abundant growth factor (CGF) contained in Chlorella has a good immune regulation effect. It can promote the growth of the body and the enhancement of the system and can strengthen the function of the immune system.
2. Absorb toxins in the body. Chlorella is rich in chlorophyll and plant cellulose, which can eliminate chemical toxins and heavy metals in the body, effectively protect the liver, kidney and other detoxification organs from poisoning and prevent cancer.
3. Regulate blood pressure and lower blood lipids. Chlorella cells are rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, so Chlorella can also be suitable for hyperlipidemia, prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis and adjuvant therapy for coronary heart disease.
4 Anti-oxidation, anti-fatigue. Chlorella is rich in superoxide dismutase and beta-carotene, especially lutein. These substances have a strong antioxidant capacity and can effectively remove various free radicals produced by the body's metabolism. Long-term use can be used to delay aging and improve heart and lung functions. In addition, chlorella is also rich in a variety of vitamins and trace elements, which can quickly supplement various nutrients that the human body lacks, promote the elimination of fatigue, enhance physical strength, and help activate brain cells.
5 Anti-tumor. Rich in a variety of proteins, it can act as an immune activator, and its anti-tumor mechanism may be to inhibit the mutagenicity and genotoxicity of carcinogens.
6 Anti-infection, anti-inflammatory. Adjuvant treatment of ulcerative colitis accelerates wound healing, can also resist the infection of macrophage virus, reduce the replication of the infected virus, and protect the organ from the histopathological damage caused by the virus.
4. Application of Chlorella Vulgaris Extract
1. Used as an active ingredient in the medicine
2. As a food additive
3. Cosmetic raw materials
5. FAQ of Chlorella Vulgaris Extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Chlorella Vulgaris Extract