|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Humulus Lupulus Extract||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Type:||Herbal Extract||Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction||Appearance:||Brown Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Method:||UV TLC HPLC|
|Specification:||10:1||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
8016-25-9 Hops Flower Powder,
Organic Hops Flower Powder,
8016-25-9 Humulus Lupulus Extract
Organic Hops Flower Powder Humulus Lupulus Extract CAS 8016-25-9
1. Introduction of Humulus Lupulus Extract
Hops, known botanically as Humulus lupulus, is a plant known for its use in the beer brewing industry. However, hops extract is also used in herbal medicine. Hops have a history of treating leprosy and tuberculosis in China, according to Purdue University. Today, xanthohumol is marketed as a sleep aid and as a reproductive health drug. As with all herbs, consult your doctor before taking xanthohumol. Xanthohumol is a prealkynyl flavonoid that occurs naturally in the flowering Humulus lupulus and is commonly used to make an alcoholic beverage called beer. Xanthohumol is one of the main components of saxifrage. In recent studies, xanthohumol has been reported to have sedative properties, anti-invasive effects, estrogenic activity, cancer-related biological activities, antioxidant activity, stomachic, antibacterial, and antifungal effects.
Parameters of Humulus Lupulus Extract
|Product Name||Humulus Lupulus Extract|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Test Method||HPLC, UV|
3. Functions of Humulus Lupulus Extract
1. Antibacterial effect. Hops infusion, serpentinone, humulone can inhibit the growth of Gram-positive bacteria in the test tube
2. Sedative effect. Hops extract in small doses can be sedative, medium doses can be hypnotic, high doses will cause paralysis, the sleep time it causes is slow to start but more lasting.
3. Strong estrogen-like effects
4. Antispasmodic effect and antihistamine effect.
5. Enhance respiratory function
6. A good natural antioxidant substance.
8. Strong anti-platelet activity, inhibiting platelet aggregation by inhibiting the formation of coagulation oxane
4. Application of Hops Extract
5. FAQ of Hops Extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Hops Extract