|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Euphrasia Officinalis Extract||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Type:||Herbal Extract||Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction||Appearance:||Brown Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Specification:||10:1||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
84625-36-5 Euphrasia Officinalis Extract,
CAS 84625-36-5 Eyebright Powder,
Eyebright Euphrasia Officinalis Extract
eyebright powder CAS 84625-36-5 Euphrasia officinalis extract
1. Introduction of Euphrasia officinalis extract
Euphrasia Officinalis extract, also known as snow grass flakes, is obtained from seeds shaped like millet. Mainly used as a typical treatment for ocular inflammation, including eyelid inflammation and conjunctivitis. Eyebright is often used to improve respiratory problems, such as colds, coughs, and sore throat. Eye medicine that supplements traditional Western herbal medicine, the most eye-catching is Eyebright. Since the Middle Ages, Euphrasia Officinalis extract has been used as an eye medicine in Europe. Eyebright in Europe has been designated by doctors as a natural eye supplement. The source of yuemu is the name of a group of plants belonging to the fig family. They have white flowers with purple stripes on them.
Parameters of eyebright powder
|Product Name||Euphrasia Officinalis extract|
|Place of Origin||China|
|shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Euphrasia officinalis extract
1. Treat inflammation, cataracts, conjunctivitis and abscesses of the eyes.
2. Rich in β-carotene and flavonoids, it helps to improve cognitive function.
3. Helps eliminate harmful toxins in the liver, thereby protecting the liver from any form of damage.
4. As an anti-acne agent for topical use, it is useful for irritation caused by other dry skin conditions.
5. Improve the immune system.
4. Application of eyebright powder
1. Euphrasia Officinalis extract can be used for eyewash, eye drops or plant infusion orally for ophthalmology use. Eliminate eye fatigue, improve vision Bright eyes, improve vision and eye function.
2. It is made into plasters, used on wounds, and topically used to treat acne and help skin inflammation.
3. Cold eye ointment can help tighten the skin.
5. FAQ of Euphrasia officinalis extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of eyebright powder