|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Seaweed Polysaccharide||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON||Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction|
|Appearance:||Brown Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Test Method:||UV TLC HPLC||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
9005-32-7 Seaweed Polysaccharide,
Seaweed Polysaccharide Brown Powder,
CAS 9005-32-7 Seaweed Polysaccharide
Organic CAS 9005-32-7 Seaweed Polysaccharide Brown Powder Healthcare
1. Introduction of Seaweed Polysaccharide
Seaweed polysaccharide is a kind of multi-component mixture. It mainly comes from seaweeds such as kelp, zigzag, kelp, phyllophyllum, fucus and other seaweeds. Seaweed polysaccharides mainly include algin, fucoidan and algal starch. The crude algin, fucoidan and alginate isolated from kelp are white and yellowish powders. The purified sodium alginate is a white filament; fucoidan is a milky white powder; both are soluble in water, insoluble in organic solvents such as ethanol, acetone, and chloroform. The sources of seaweed polysaccharides can be divided into four categories: brown algae polysaccharides, red algae polysaccharides, green algae polysaccharides and cyanobacteria polysaccharides. Algae bioactive substances can be roughly divided into two types, one is the molecular weight is small, can directly or indirectly affect the metabolism of substances in the body after absorption; the other is the intercellular viscous polysaccharide which is difficult to be digested and absorbed. Polysaccharides are an important component of all living organisms and play an important role in controlling cell division, regulating cell growth, and maintaining the normal metabolism of living organisms.
Parameters of Seaweed Polysaccharide
|Product Name||Seaweed Polysaccharide|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf Life||2 Years|
3. Functions of Seaweed Polysaccharide
1. Seaweed polysaccharide stimulates the differentiation, maturation and reproduction of various immunologically active cells so that the immune system of the body is restored and strengthened. Action on the complement system.
3. Not only has the effect of scavenging reactive oxygen species but also can significantly reduce the content of lipid peroxidation, improve the activity of peroxidase and superoxide dismutase, with the effect of scavenging excessive free radicals and anti-lipid peroxidation.
4. Anti-tumor effect.
5. Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
6. Skincare and emollient function
7. Weight loss and fat elimination function. Seaweed is rich in polysaccharide substances. Studies have shown that the substance has a significant lipid-lowering effect.
4. Application of Seaweed Polysaccharide
It has the functions of anti-virus, anti-tumor, anti-mutation, anti-radiation and immunity enhancement. In recent years, experts have devoted themselves to the research of pharmacological function and bioactive function of seaweed polysaccharides and have made great progress. China's seaweed resources are very rich, and there are many kinds of bioactive substances, which need to be further developed. Seaweed resources have broad prospects for development and application in the fields of medicine, food, feed, chemical and cosmetics, etc. The material basis of cheap seaweed polysaccharides can be used to produce large quantities of products with important value. Such research is expected to become one of the hot spots in the field of life sciences in the future.
5. FAQ of Seaweed Polysaccharide
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Seaweed Polysaccharide