|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Black Ginger Extract||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON||Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction|
|Appearance:||Brown Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place||Sample:||Avaliable|
36052-66-1 Black Ginger Extract Powder,
Black Ginger Extract Powder For Cardiovascular,
36052-66-1 black ginger root powder
CAS 36052-66-1 Black Ginger Extract Powder For Cardiovascular Health
1. Introduction of Black Ginger Extract
Black ginger, the plant name Xiaohua Shanna, is a unique plant. It is mainly produced in Thailand and Southeast Asia. It looks like ginger and is purple when cut. It is currently cited as a dietary supplement in Southeast Asia, especially Thailand. The raw materials have also been proven to promote cardiovascular health. Black ginger extract is the extract of Thai black ginger. It has more than 1,000 years of edible history and extensive medicinal value. Traditional Thais use it as a tonic and its iconic ingredient is 5,7-dimethoxy Flavonoids, clinically proven, are PDE-5 inhibitors, similar to Viagra's mechanism of action, can increase energy and accelerate human blood circulation.
Of course, the black ginger extract should not be eaten too much. Excessive consumption of a large amount of gingerol will stimulate the kidneys during the process of excretion through the kidneys, causing symptoms such as dry mouth, sore throat, and constipation. People with yin deficiency should not eat too much. Because yin deficiency is a dry and hot constitution, it is characterized by fever in hands and feet, sweaty palms, drinking water, frequent dry mouth, dry eyes, dry nose, dry skin, upset, irritability, poor sleep, hard work and warmth, yin deficiency People who eat too much will aggravate the symptoms of yin deficiency.
2. Parameters of Black Ginger Extract
|Product Name||Black Ginger Extract|
|Place of Origin||China|
3. Functions of Black Ginger Extract
1. Black ginger is a healthy food material that can reduce inflammation and sterilization. It is rich in volatile oil and natural turmeric dilute. These are basically essential medicinal ingredients. They have a particularly significant inhibitory and elimination effect on the enzymes in the human body. It can improve the body's own anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial ability. In addition, the medicinal ingredients it contains can inhibit the activity of a variety of viruses in the human body and prevent human cells from being infected by viruses.
2. It is warm in nature and has a significant effect of dispelling wind and dampness. It is a commonly used medicine in the clinical treatment of human rheumatism and bone pain in Chinese medicine. It can be used in a healthy way under treatment, or it can be ground into a powder and taken orally directly. In addition, it can cause abdominal pain, headaches, and chest pains in humans. It also has a particularly significant therapeutic effect on humans, and its analgesic effect is very significant.
3. Promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis is also one of the vital functions of black ginger. Because it is rich in volatile oil, it has a significant blood circulation effect, can accelerate blood circulation in the human body, and has a significant effect on dissipating blood congestion in the human body. In addition, when people suffer from traumatic injuries or bruises or bruises, taking more black ginger can significantly reduce the symptoms.
4. Application of Black Ginger Extract
5. FAQ of Black Ginger Extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Black Ginger Extract