|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Berberine Hydrochloride||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON||Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction|
|Appearance:||Brown Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Test Method:||UV TLC HPLC||Specification:||10:1|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place||Sample:||Avaliable|
633-65-8 Natural Herbal Extracts,
98% Berberine Hydrochloride,
633-65-8 Berberine Hydrochloride
Organic 98% Berberine Hydrochloride CAS 633-65-8 Yellow Powder
1. Introduction of Berberine Hydrochloride
Berberine is an important alkaloid and traditional Chinese medicine that has been used for a long time in my country. It can be extracted from Coptis Chinensis, Phellodendron amurense, Sankezhen and other plants. The commonly used berberine hydrochloride is also called berberine hydrochloride. It is the main effective ingredient extracted from the rhizomes of Coptis Chinensis in the Ranunculaceae family. It mostly exists in the form of quaternary ammonium salt in nature, and its hydrochloride is often used clinically. Berberine hydrochloride has various pharmacological effects such as anti-microbial, anti-arrhythmia, lowering blood lipid, lowering blood sugar, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, sedative and hypnotic. Because the drug has a significant inhibitory effect on dysentery bacillus, pneumococcus, typhoid bacillus and other bacteria, especially the strongest effect on dysentery bacillus, berberine is currently clinically mainly used for the treatment of bacterial gastroenteritis, dysentery, etc. Diseases of the digestive tract.
2. Parameters of Berberine Hydrochloride
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Test Method||HPLC, UV|
3. Functions of Berberine Hydrochloride
1. have a strong role in controlling blood sugar. and weight control.
2. anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-worm antigen effects; significant inhibitory effect on influenza virus;
3. diastolic vascular smooth muscle, anti-diarrhea effect;
4. Anti-arrhythmic, antihypertensive and blood level regulating effects;
5. Hypobiliary effect can increase bile secretion;
6. Anti-ischemic effect, can resist oxygen free radicals and reduce the degree of cerebral ischemia.
4. Application of Berberine Hydrochloride
1. It is applied in the field of medicine and can be made into various drugs for treating diseases.
2. As functional health food.
2. Used in food and beverage industry as additives
5. FAQ of Berberine Hydrochloride
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Berberine Hydrochloride