|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Green Tea Extract||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON||Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction|
|Appearance:||Brown Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Test Method:||UV TLC HPLC||Specification:||Tea Polyphenol 40%|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place||Application:||Health-care Products|
40% Organic Green Tea Extract Powder,
Food Grade Organic Green Tea Extract Powder,
40% Polyphenol organic egcg green tea extract
Organic Green Tea Extract Powder Tea Polyphenol 40%
1. Introduction of Green Tea Extract
Green tea extract is the active ingredient extracted from green tea leaves, mainly including tea polyphenols, caffeine, aromatic oil, moisture, minerals, pigments, carbohydrates, protein, amino acids, vitamins, etc. Tea polyphenols have the effects of anti-oxidation, scavenging free radicals, etc., significantly reducing the content of serum total cholesterol, triglycerides, and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in hyperlipidemia, and at the same time has the effect of restoring and protecting the function of vascular endothelium. Its blood lipid-lowering effect is also one of the main reasons why tea can make obese people lose weight without rebounding. Tea polyphenols are the main components that determine the color, aroma, taste and efficacy of tea, accounting for 20% to 30% of the dry weight of tea. According to the main chemical components, tea polyphenols are divided into four categories: catechins, flavonoids, anthocyanins, and phenolic acids. Pure tea polyphenols are white amorphous crystalline substances. During the extraction process, due to the oxidative polymerization of a small number of tea polyphenols, it appears light yellow to brown, with a slight tea fragrance and astringent taste.
Parameters of Tea Polyphenol
|Product Name||Green Tea Extract|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Test Method||HPLC, UV|
3. Functions of Green Tea Extract
1. [Hyperlipidemia effect]: It can significantly reduce the serum total cholesterol, triglyceride, and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol content of hyperlipidemia, and it also has the effect of restoring and protecting the function of vascular endothelium.
2. [Antioxidant effect]: It blocks the lipid peroxidation process and improves the activity of enzymes in the human body, thus having the effect of anti-mutation and anti-cancer.
3. [Inhibition of tumor effect]: Inhibit the synthesis of tumor cell DNA and induce the rupture of mutant DNA, thus inhibiting the synthesis rate of tumor cells and further inhibiting the growth and proliferation of tumors.
4. [Bactericidal and detoxification]: Kill botulinum and spores, inhibit the activity of bacterial exotoxin. It has an antibacterial effect on various pathogenic bacteria that cause diarrhea, respiratory tract and skin infections.
5. [Hanging out and protecting the liver]: Alcoholic liver damage is mainly caused by free radical damage caused by ethanol. As a free radical scavenger, tea polyphenols have the effect of inhibiting alcoholic liver damage.
6. [Detoxification effect]: Severe environmental pollution has obvious toxic effects on human health. Tea polyphenols have a strong adsorption effect on heavy metals and can form complexes with heavy metals to produce precipitation, which is beneficial to reduce the production of heavy metals on the human body. The toxic effect. In addition, tea polyphenols also have the effect of improving liver function and diuresis, so it has a better anti-relief effect on alkaloid poisoning.
7. [Improve the body's immunity]: By increasing the total amount of human immunoglobulin and maintaining it at a high level, it stimulates changes in antibody activity, thereby improving the overall immunity of the human body and promoting the body's own conditioning function.
4. Application of Tea Polyphenol
1. Application of tea polyphenols in food Tea polyphenols have strong antioxidant and antibacterial properties, often used in food preservatives, color preservatives, deodorants.
2. Application in breeding and animal husbandry in the animal body, tea polyphenols can inhibit the proliferation of harmful bacteria, promote the growth of beneficial bacteria, protect the intestinal microbial environment, improve the microbial structure, effectively inhibit the physiological activities of intestinal odorous bacteria and reduce the odor of livestock and poultry feces.
3. Application in Medical and health care products because of their superior antioxidant properties, tea polyphenols can enhance human immunity, prevent and reduce radiation damage, in the medical field is more and more widely used.
5. FAQ of Green Tea Extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Tea Polyphenol