|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Citrus Aurantium Extract||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON||Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction|
|Appearance:||Brown Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Test Method:||UV TLC HPLC||Specification:||10:1|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place||Sample:||Avaliable|
Pure Bitter Orange Extract,
Aurantii Bitter Orange Extract,
Pure Citrus Aurantium Extract
Pure Bitter Orange Extract Aurantii Powder Citrus Aurantium Extract
1. Introduction of Bitter Orange Extract
Citrus aurantium is a plant of the Rutaceae family and is widely distributed in China. Citrus aurantium is the traditional Chinese name for limes. In traditional Chinese medicine, Citrus aurantium is a traditional folk medicinal herb, mainly used to increase appetite and regulate qi. In Italy, Citrus aurantium has also been one of the traditional folk medicines since the 16th century, used to treat fevers like malaria and as an antibacterial agent. Recent studies have confirmed that Zhishi can replace ephedra to treat obesity without adverse cardiovascular side effects. The extract of Fructus Aurantii is a fine powder obtained by coarsely pulverized water extraction and processing of nearly mature fruits such as Citrus Citrus, Lime, Citrus or Tortoise Flower in the Rutaceae family, and concentrated spray-dried at low temperature under reduced pressure. Fructus Aurantii contains flavonoid glycosides and other substances; Citrus aurantium flavone, synephrine, hesperidin. The pericarp of the immature fruit of the hawksbill flower contains neohesperidin; when the fruit matures, the neohesperidin disappears and the naringin increases.
2. Parameters of Aurantii Powder
|Product Name||Citrus Aurantium Extract|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Test Method||HPLC, UV|
3. Functions of Bitter Orange Extract
1. Enhance the toughness of capillaries. Methylhesperidin, a derivative of hesperidin, is also a vitamin P drug.
2. It has the function of reducing the fragility of capillaries, protecting capillaries and preventing bleeding from rupture of capillaries.
3. It also has anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and aldehyde reductase that prevents frostbite and inhibits rat eye lenses.
4. It has the functions of invigorating the stomach, expectorating, antitussive, expelling wind, diuresis, relieving reversal and relieving stomach pain.
5. An ingredient for disinfection and sterilization.
6. Antibacterial and antiviral.
4. Application of Citrus Aurantium Extract
1. As a health food in the field of health products.
2. As a preservative in food and cosmetics.
3. Antibacterial agents in the industrial field.
5. FAQ of Aurantii Powder
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Citrus Aurantium Extract