|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Galla Chinensis Extract||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON||Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction|
|Appearance:||Grey Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Test Method:||UV TLC HPLC||Specification:||90% Tannic Acid|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place||Sample:||Avaliable|
90% Galla Chinensis Extract,
Chinese Gall Galla Chinensis Extract,
90% Tannic Acid Powder
Organic Chinese Gall Galla Chinensis Extract 90% Tannic Acid Powder
1. Introduction of Galla Chinensis Extract
Galla Chinensis is a gall produced by the parasitic aphid of Pentaphyllum on the leaves of saltbush. It is also known as "Phyllostachys stew". According to the dosage form, it is divided into "Du Bei" and "Jiao Bei". According to TCM principles, bile is acidic, salty and cold in nature, and is related to the kidney, large intestine and lung meridians. Its main function is to help suppress lung qi and absorb water. The extract of Cinnamomum cassia has astringent, antidiarrheal and antibacterial properties. It treats digestive disorders such as diarrhea and dysentery, reduces coughing, congestion and inflammation, and helps to stop night sweats and spontaneous sweating. The herbal bile can also be applied topically to stop bleeding, promote wound healing and reduce scarring from burns, scrapes and cuts. Tannic acid is a substance extracted from pentospermum.
It is a yellow to light brown powder, odorless, with a little odor and extremely astringent taste. Tannic acid is widely used in the technical industry, dye industry, food industry, food industry, beer saccharification process, beer brewing process and other fields playing an important role.
Parameters of Tannic Acid Powder
|Product Name||Galla Chinensis Extract|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Test Method||HPLC, UV|
3. Functions of Chinese Gall Extract
1. Antioxidant and antibacterial effect;
2. Has the effect of improving the body's resistance to disease, liver and gastrointestinal system function;
3. It has the effect of treating chronic diarrhea and dysentery;
4. It has the effect of clearing heat, eliminating annoyance, diuretic, cooling blood and detoxification;
5. Has the effect of enhancing immunity.
4. Application of Galla Chinensis Extract
1. As a raw material for NF food such as heat purification and anti-inflammation, mainly used in NF food field;
2. As raw materials for stomach benefit, energy-boosting and immunity enhancing products, widely used in health care
3. Used in the food industry to produce more nutritious products such as wine, canned food and juice concentrate;
4. As the active ingredient of skincare products, mainly used in the cosmetic industry.
5. FAQ of Tannic Acid Powder
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Chinese Gall Extract