|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Betaine Powder||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON||Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction|
|Appearance:||Red Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place||Application:||Health-care Products|
Pure Betaine Anhydrous Powder,
Trimethylglycine Betaine Anhydrous Powder,
Betaine Anhydrous Trimethylglycine Powder
Wholesale Pure Betaine Anhydrous Powder Trimethylglycine Powder
1. Introduction of Betaine Anhydrous Powder
Betaine is an alkaloid, chemically named N-trimethylglycine, whose chemical structure is similar to an amino acid, belongs to the quaternary ammonium base material, the molecular formula is C5H11NO2. It is widely found in plants and animals. Among plants, Lycium barbarum and legumes contain betaine. Sugar beet molasses is the main source of betaine. Among animals, betaine is found in the livers, spleens and amniotic fluid of mollusks such as octopus, cuttlefish and shrimp, as well as vertebrates, including humans. Betaine was first discovered in Europe. Since the 19th century, beet, like sugarcane, was initially used to extract sucrose. It mainly exists in the molasses of beet sugar, hence the name, but its effect was gradually recognized until the 1970s. It is an intermediate product of animal metabolism and plays a very important role in nutrient metabolism. It is a secondary product of metabolism and a very important osmotic regulatory substance. It is very important for plants to enhance stress resistance, such as salt and alkali resistance and drought resistance. There is an ingredient found in beets that does a very good job of cleaning and does not harm the skin. It is very safe. It is named betaine and it has been used in recent times as a safe and effective cleanser.
2. Parameters of Betaine Powder
|Product Name||Betaine Powder|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Test Method||HPLC, UV|
3. Functions of Trimethylglycine Powder
1. Anti-tumor and lower blood pressure.
2. Resist peptic ulcer and gastrointestinal dysfunction, and treat liver diseases.
3. With the function of providing methyl donor, can save part of methionine. It has the function of regulating osmotic pressure, alleviating stress, promoting fat metabolism and protein synthesis, improving lean meat rate, and enhancing the curative effect of anti-coccidioides.
4. Used as food attractant in aquatic animal feed.
5. Beauty raise color is one of the most important effects of betaine, people in the use of cosmetics containing lycine, can improve the activity of skin cells, and can prevent loss of moisture in the skin, can let the human skin keep the smooth moist state of health, it also can repair the damaged skin cells, can prevent the skin lesions.
4. Application of Betaine Anhydrous Powder
1. In the nutraceutical field, made into kinds of healthcare supplement products.
2. In the health field, used as medicine ingredients for drugs.
3. In the cosmetic material field.
4. As a natural food pigment.
5. As a feed additive
5. FAQ of Kiwi Betaine Powder
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Trimethylglycine Powder