|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Retinoic Acid||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Appearance:||Yellow Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Test Method:||UV TLC HPLC||Specification:||99%|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place||Application:||Food Supplement And Etc|
Organic Retinol Palmitate,
Vitamin A Retinoic Acid Powder,
Food Grade Retinoic Acid Powder
Organic Retinol Palmitate Retinoic Acid Powder Vitamin A
1. Introduction of Retinoic Acid
Retinoic acid is a derivative of vitamin A and is the final metabolite of retinoid-bound retinaldehyde in retinal photoreceptor cells. Many studies have shown that retinoic acid plays an important role in the development of retinal and choroidal myopia and modulates the effects of various factors associated with myopia, such as transforming growth factor-beta, mucopolysaccharide, matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) 2, tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases (TIMP) 2, etc. Retinoic acid has been shown to play an important role in the development of retinal and choroidal myopia. Retinoic acid is a yellow crystalline powder. Retinoic acid is soluble in chloroform, methanol, ethanol, and vegetable oils and lipids. Retinoic acid is unstable, exposed to light and heat, and readily absorbs moisture and deformed water.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
2. Parameters of Retinol Palmitate
|Product Name||Retinoic Acid|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Storage||Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.|
|Validity||Two years if properly stored.|
|Shelf Life||Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.|
3. Functions of Retinoic Acid
1. Promote cell reproduction, maintain normal skin circulation, repair collagen loss, reduce wrinkles and alleviate premature signs of aging (e.g. abnormal pigmentation, rough spots, dry skin).
2. Retinoic acid in the retina and choroid plays an important role in the development of myopia and modulates the effects of many myopia-related factors.
3. Regulates reproduction, immunity, vision and metabolism, and maintains normal function of the skin, lungs, bone marrow, liver and nervous system.
4. Application of Retinol Palmitate
1. Retinoic acid is widely used in the pharmaceutical field, mainly for the treatment of acne, ichthyosis, psoriasis abnormalities and other skin diseases.
2. Retinoic acid can be made into retinoic acid or retinoic acid cream to treat acne or other unhealthy skin.
3. Retinoic acid is used in skin keratinocyte resistance and cell-induced differentiation drugs.
6. Display of Retinol Palmitate