|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Xylooligosaccharide Powder||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Method:||UV TLC HPLC|
|Specification:||70%||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
White Xylooligosaccharide Natural Herbal Extracts,
70% Xylooligosaccharide Powder,
Natural Herbal Xylooligosaccharide Powder
Pure Xylooligosaccharide Powder 70% For Xylose Molecules And Glycosidic Bonds
1. Introduction of Xylooligosaccharide Powder
Xylo-oligosaccharides, also known as xylo-oligosaccharides, are functional polymerized sugars formed by the combination of 2-7 xylose molecules with β-1, 4-glycosidic bonds. Compared with soybean oligosaccharides, fructose-oligosaccharides and isomaltose, it can selectively promote the proliferation of intestinal bifidobacteria. Its bifidobacterial function is 10-20 times that of other polymeric sugars. Xylo-oligosaccharides are difficult to be decomposed by human digestive enzymes, have good acid and heat stability, and are difficult to ferment. Compared with other oligosaccharides, xylo-oligosaccharides are characterized by excellent stability. Even under acidic conditions (PH=2.5-7) heated to 100℃, it basically does not decompose, while some functional oligosaccharides are easily decomposed under acidic conditions, thus reducing the proliferation activity of bifidobacterium. Xylo-oligosaccharide is one of the varieties with the strongest function of bifidobacterium proliferation among polymeric sugars, and its efficacy is nearly 20 times that of other polymeric sugars. There is no enzyme for hydrolytic xylo-oligosaccharide in human gastrointestinal tract, so it can directly enter the large intestine and be prefered to be used by bifidobacterium to promote bifidobacterium proliferation and produce various organic acids at the same time. Reduce intestinal PH value, inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria, make probiotics proliferate in intestinal tract, and achieve the above health care effect, which is the health care mystery of xylo-oligosaccharide.
2. Parameters of Xylooligosaccharide
|Place of Origin||China|
|Storage||Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.|
|Validity||Two years if properly stored.|
|Shelf Life||Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.|
3. Functions of Xylooligosaccharide Powder
1. Reduce the production of toxic fermentation products and harmful bacterial enzymes, inhibit pathogenic bacteria and diarrhea, prevent constipation
2. Protect liver function, lower serum cholesterol and lower blood pressure
3. It can enhance body immunity and fight cancer. Bifidobacteria can fight cancer when they thrive in the gut. This anti-cancer effect is attributed to bifidobacterium cells, cell wall components and extracellular secretions, so that the body's immunity is improved.
4. With good compatibility, a small amount of xylo-oligosaccharides in daily diet can reflect the health effect. When xylo-oligosaccharides and calcium are ingested at the same time, it will not affect the body's absorption of calcium, but can promote it.
5. Stimulates the body to produce a variety of nutrients, including vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, niacin and folic acid.Prevent and protect dental caries and inhibit the breeding of oral bacteria.
4. Application of Xylooligosaccharide
1. Medical and health care category: patients with gastrointestinal dysfunction, diabetes, hypertension, obesity, arteriosclerosis and dental caries
2. Dairy drinks: milk powder, liquid milk, yogurt, lactic acid bacteria drinks, carbonated drinks, etc
3. Food category: table food baked food, condiments, dessert snacks, all kinds of canned food, candy
4. Feed: as feed additive to replace antibiotics
6. Display of Xylooligosaccharide