|Product Name:||Panthenol Liquid||Grade:||Cosmetic Grade|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Test Method:||UV TLC HPLC||Specification:||70%|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place||Application:||Cosmetic/Pharmaceutical/additives|
Provitamin B5 Panthenol Powder,
Cosmetic Grade Panthenol Powder,
Orthopaedic Panthenol Powder
High Quality Cosmetic Raw Material Bulk Provitamin B5 Panthenol Powder 70%
1. Introduction of Panthenol Powder
Panthenol, also known as provitamin B5, is a precursor to vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid, a natural component of hair). Its name comes from the Greek "pantothen," meaning "everywhere." Vitamin B5 is found in all living things. It is especially important for the development and proper functioning of the central nervous system. It is found in some foods such as meat, fish, egg yolks, almonds and nuts. Panthenol is a stable form of vitamin B5. It moisturizes, soothes and restores. Panthenol is an alcohol of fossil origin. Its preparation process uses minimal energy and water. 90% of the waste generated by the production process is recycled or recycled, such as calcium sulfate for land restoration. Panthenol has excellent environmental assessment properties and is biodegradable.
2. Parameters of Panthenol
|Product Name||Panthenol Liquid|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Storage||Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.|
|Validity||Two years if properly stored.|
|Shelf Life||Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.|
3. Functions of Panthenol Powder
1. Panthenol hydrates and protects the skin barrier. Another study conducted in 2016 2 showed that panthenol interacts with lipids and proteins in dry skin to hydrate and increase elasticity.
2. Relieve itching by soothing. Panthenol strengthens the skin barrier and reduces irritation. Another study confirmed that panthenol soothes the skin of atopic dermatitis, ichthyosis, psoriasis, or contact dermatitis.
3. Panthenol helps skin repair itself. In particular, it stimulates the production of skin cells, which helps wound healing.
4. Panthenol binds to the surface of your hair. One study showed that daily use of shampoos and conditioners allowed panthenol to accumulate in the hair, thereby protecting the fibers. It has also been shown to repair damaged hair and reduce damage caused by over-combing. It is also used as a wetting agent.
4. Application of Panthenol
1. The Orthopaedic
6. Display of Panthenol