|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Milk Thistle Extract||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Part:||Seed||Appearance:||Light Brown Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Method:||UV TLC HPLC|
|Specification:||50%||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
80% Silymarin Natural Herbal Extracts,
CAS 65666-07-1 Milk Thistle Extract,
C25H22O10 Milk Thistle Extract
Factory Supply 100% Natural Milk Thistle Extract 80% Silymarin Powder
1. Introduction of Milk Thistle Extract
Milk thistle is an annual or biennial herb, also known as little thistle, milk thistle, Holy thistle or happy thistle. Milk thistle is a compositae plant widely distributed in southern Europe, North America and Asia. It is rich in nutrients and has detoxification effect on the liver. The active ingredient in milk thistle seed extract, the main source of its effects, is a compound of flavonoids called artichoke; In addition, recent progress has been made in the analysis of the components of milk ymarin, in particular, Silybin, Silydianin and Silychristin, which are the main effective components, have been decomposed into three kinds. The most important function of lacymarin is to improve hepatitis, cirrhosis, alcoholic liver dysfunction, etc. Other anti-oxidation, strong, diuretic effects are also helpful.
2. Parameters of Silymarin Powder
|Product Name||Milk Thistle Extract|
|Part Used||Milk Thistle Flower|
|Appearance||Light Brown Powder|
|Molecular Weight||793.0 ℃|
3. Functions of Milk Thistle Extract
1. Prevent liver damage. Treatment of liver disease
2. It has strong antioxidant effect, can reduce the chance of liver cells being damaged by free radicals, protect liver cell membrane, and has anti-radiation effect.
3. Reduce liver toxicity and side effects of some prescription drugs.
4. Regulate the secretion of bile, help digest fat, but also can nourish the stomach, spleen, gallbladder and kidney.
5. Milk thistle has a good effect on mild or temporary elevated liver index (GOT,GPT or ALT,AST).
6. Milk thistle is also suitable for patients with hepatitis C who do not respond well to normal drugs.
7. For chronic hepatitis virus carriers, if the liver function index is chronically high, milk thistle supplementation as maintenance, can effectively help reduce the rate of liver cell damage and cancer.
4. Suitable group of Silymarin Powder
1. All kinds of liver function impairment, liver disease, liver and gallbladder disorders.
2. Patients with various types of hepatitis, fatty liver and cirrhosis.
3. Jaundice and cholecystitis.
4. Frequent drinking and irregular work and rest. People who often work in polluted environment are needed.
5. FAQ of Milk Thistle Extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Silymarin Powder