|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Papain Enzyme||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Test Method:||UV TLC HPLC||Specification:||6000 Usp Mg|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place||Sample:||Avaliable|
Food Grade Herbal Papain Enzyme Powder,
TLC Papain Enzyme Powder,
Anti Inflammatory Papain Enzyme Powder
Papain Enzyme Powder Papain 6000 usp mg Pawpaw Extarct White Powder
1. Introduction of Papain Enzyme
Papain, also known as papain, is a proteolytic enzyme. Papain is a low specific proteolytic enzyme in papaya. It exists widely in the roots, stems, leaves and fruits of papaya, and the content is most abundant in immature milk. The active center of papain contains cysteine and belongs to the mercapto protease, which has the characteristics of high enzyme activity, good thermal stability, natural health and safety, etc. Papain papain belongs to the mercapto protease and has a wide substrate specificity.
Peptide bonds formed by the carboxyl groups of l-arginine, L-lysine, glycine and L-papain residues in proteins. This enzyme belongs to endopeptidase, which can cut the inner peptide chain of whole egg protein - CO - NH - to produce peptides with small molecular weight. Protease present in the endosperm of papaya. EC188.8.131.52. As a protease of plant origin, this enzyme is the most advanced. This enzyme mainly acts as an endopeptidase. Activity, and cysteine residues are indispensable, so it is a type of thiase, substrate specificity is not too strict, molecular weight 23400, amino acid residue base 212. Papain is a protease that can decompose protein in acidic, neutral and alkaline environments. Its appearance is white to light yellow powder, slightly hygroscopic.
2. Parameters of Pawpaw Extarct
|Product Name||Papain Enzyme Powder|
|Appearance||White Fine Powder|
|Specification||6000 usp mg|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Storage||Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.|
|Validity||Two years if properly stored.|
|Shelf Life||Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.|
3. Functions of Papain Enzyme
1. Anti-cancer, tumor, lymphoid leukemia, protobacteria and parasites, tuberculosis bacillus, etc., can be anti-inflammatory, cholagogic, analgesic, digestion. Treatment of gynecological diseases, glaucoma, hyperosteogeny, gun knife wound healing, blood type identification, insect bites, etc.
2. Enzymatic reactions can be used to hydrolyze large protein molecules into small peptides or amino acids. Used for hydrolyzing animal and plant protein, making tender meat powder, hydrolyzing sheep embryo element, hydrolyzing soybean, biscuit relaxing agent, noodle stabilizer, beer beverage clarifying agent, senior oral liquid, health food, soy sauce brewing and wine fermentation agent, etc. Effective conversion of protein utilization, greatly improve the nutritional value of food, reduce the cost. It's good for digestion and absorption.
3. Papain is added into the cosmetics containing protein and oil, which has unique functions of whitening and rejuvenation, beauty and health care, freckling and dirt removal, promoting blood circulation, improving skin and improving product grade.
Can be made into slimming tea, beauty and skin care products.
4. Used for soap, soap, detergent, washing powder, hand sanitizer, etc., with strong detergency, sterilization, safe and assured.
5. Used as feed additive, develop protein source, facilitate absorption, improve feed utilization rate, save cost, help livestock digestion, accelerate growth.
4. Application of Pawpaw Extarct
1. Food industry application
2. Cosmetic application
3. Industrial application of daily chemical products
4. Feed industrial application
5. Leather industry application
6. Cell culture
6. Display of Pawpaw Extarct