|Place of Origin:||China, China|
|Model Number:||BL-Pea Peptide Powder|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Year|
|Part:||Seed||Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction|
|Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Product Name:||Pea Peptide Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Appearance:||Light Yellow Fine Powder||Active Ingredient:||Peptide|
GMP Certificate Peptides Powder,
Water Retention Peptides Powder,
GMP Certificate Pea Peptide
GMP Certificate Water Retention Pea Peptide Powder For Food Industry
1. Introduction of Pea Peptide
Pea peptide is a small molecule oligopeptide with a relative molecular weight of 200-800 Dalton, which is prepared from pea protein as a raw material through enzymatic hydrolysis, separation, purification and drying processes. Amino acids are essential nutrients for the human body, but the human body has 8 kinds of amino acids that cannot be synthesized by itself and need to be taken by the outside world. The content of these 8 amino acids in pea peptide is slightly lower except for methionine, and the proportion of other amino acids is close to the FAO/WHO recommended mode. It has a mild taste and low price, and can be used in infant formula milk powder.
2. Parameters of Pea Peptide
Product name: Pea peptide
Part of use: pea seeds
Appearance: light yellow fine powder
Active ingredient: pea peptide
Odor and taste: characteristics
Particle size: 100% through 60 mesh
made in China
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, away from light and heat.
Validity period: two years in safekeeping.
Shelf life: Store for two years under good storage conditions, avoid direct sunlight.
3. Functions of Pea Peptide
1. Pea peptide has high water retention, oil absorption and good gel forming properties, and can be used as an excellent additive in meat products such as ham.
2. Pea polypeptide has a certain degree of foaming and foam stability, which can be partly substituted for eggs and added to pastry products.
3. Pea peptide has excellent emulsification and emulsification stability, and can be used as an emulsifier for various foods; pea peptide can quickly emulsify fat and prepare sausages with good emulsification. The sausages made in this way are very delicious and have high nutritional value.
4. If pea peptide is added to the biscuits, the flavor and protein content of the biscuits can be enhanced; in addition, it can also be developed into a health food with different functions.
5. Pea peptides can also be used in flour products. For example, adding pea peptides to flour can increase the nutritional value, strength and gluten strength of noodles, thereby improving the appearance and taste of flour foods.
6. Pea (peptide) solution. The use of biotechnology has successfully solved the technical problem that peas containing a large amount of protein (20%) and fat cannot be fermented to make wine.
7. When used in cosmetics, pea peptide can inhibit elastase, protect elastin, improve skin elasticity, increase skin tightness, and stimulate the synthesis of collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycan (chondroitin sulfate).
4. Application of Pea Peptide
(1) Edible additive products: Pea polypeptide has high water retention, oil absorption and good gel formation, and can be used in meat products such as ham sausage as an excellent additive. Pea polypeptide has a certain degree of foaming and foam stability, and can be partly added to pastry products instead of eggs. Pea polypeptide has very good emulsification and emulsification stability, and can be used as an emulsifier for various foods.
(2) Edible products: Pea peptides can quickly emulsify fat and prepare sausages with good emulsification properties. The prepared sausages are very delicious. Pea peptides can be used in biscuits to enhance the fragrance. Pea peptides can also be used in noodle products. For example, adding pea peptides to noodles can improve the nutritional value, strength and gluten of noodles, and can improve the appearance and taste of noodles.
(3) Nutritional health products: high nutritional value, strengthen protein, and can be developed into health foods with different functions. In addition, the PH value of pea peptide is neutral, no bitter taste, and low price. It is added together with milk protein peptide. It is not only nutritionally reasonable, but also easy to accept in terms of cost. It is expected to be used in medical food and childcare formulating milk powder.
5. Our Services of Pea Peptide
1. Provide you with qualified natural plant extract powder.
2. Provide customers with global products and solutions.
3. Answer all questions during the entire procurement process.
4. Track logistics information for customers.
5. If in doubt, provide after-sales service.
6.24 hours online service.
6. Display of Pea Peptide