|Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction||Grade:||Medical,Healthcare, Food,|
|Latin Name:||Rhizoma Zingiberis||Plant Sources:||Ginger Root|
|Specification:||10%||Appearance:||Yellow Brown Powder|
|Storage:||Dry Container||Shelf Life:||2 Years Finished Products|
KOSHER Natural Now Ginger Root Extract,
10% Ginger Root Extract,
10% ginger extract powder
Wholesale Good Quality Natural Now Ginger Root Extract
1. Introduction of Now Ginger Root Extract
Now ginger root extract is widely used as a mild stomach discomfort of digestive aids, and professional herbalists recommended to help prevent or treat nausea and vomiting caused due to motion sickness, pregnancy and so on. Having anti-ulcer stomach, gallbladder, liver, cardiac, inhibition of platelet aggregation, anti-nauseants, anti-tumor, central inhibition, enhancing immunity, anti-bacterial, insecticidal, anti-inflammatory action, but also has a strong antioxidant capacity . Used as food additives; for the preparation of flavors.
|English alias||Extract of ginger root; Ginger root extract; Zingiber officinale extract; Zingiber officinale root extract;|
|Product ingredients||Volatile oils and gingerols|
|Shelf Life||Two years under well storage situation and stored away frorect sun light.|
3. Functions of Now Ginger Root Extract
1. Nausea and vomiting: Ginger has been shown to reduce the symptoms of motion sickness caused by traveling by car or boat.
2. Motion sickness: Many studies suggest that ginger is more effective than placebo in reducing symptoms related to motion sickness.
3. Nausea and vomiting caused by pregnancy: At least two studies have found that ginger is more effective than placebo in reducing nausea and vomiting caused by pregnancy.
4. Nausea and vomiting after surgery
5. Anti-inflammatory effect: In addition to providing the effect of reducing nausea and vomiting, ginger extract has been used in traditional medicine for a long time to reduce the effect of inflammation.
6. Gastrointestinal nourishing effect: Ginger is considered to be a tonic to the digestive tract, which can stimulate the digestive function and nourish the intestinal muscles.
7. Cardiovascular health, etc.: Ginger can also support cardiovascular health by reducing the viscosity of platelets and reducing the possibility of accumulation.
4. Application of Now Ginger Root Extract
Ginger root is widely used as a digestive aid for mild stomach discomfort, and is recommended by professional herbalists to help prevent or treat nausea and vomiting caused by motion sickness, pregnancy, etc. It has the functions of invigorating the stomach and resisting gastric ulcer, promoting choleretics, protecting the liver, strengthening the heart, inhibiting platelet aggregation, preventing dizziness, anti-tumor, central inhibition, enhancing immunity, antibacterial, insecticidal, and anti-inflammatory effects. It also has a strong antioxidant capacity . Used as a food additive; used in the preparation of flavors.
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
6. Display of Now Ginger Root Extract