|Place of Origin:||China, China|
|Model Number:||BL-Soy Peptide Powder|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction||Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Grade:||Food Grade Soy Peptide||Product Name:||Soybean Peptides|
|Part Used:||Soybean Seed||Appearance:||Light Yellow Fine Powder|
|Active Ingredient:||Soy Peptide, Protein||Specification:||Soy Peptide 70% 80%|
|Taste:||Without Beany Flavor||Shelf Life:||2 Years Proper Storage|
ISO9001 Peptides Powder,
70% soybean Peptides Powder,
70% soybean extract powder
Free Sample Natural Soybean Extract Powder Soybean Peptides
1. Introduction of Soybean Peptides
Soybean peptides is the peptide mixture obtained through the separation and refinement of soy protein by means of acidic or enzymatic hydrolysis, which mainly contains micro-molecular peptides composed of 3 to 6 amino acids; it also contains a small amount of macromolecular peptides, free amino acids, sugars, inorganic salt and other ingredients. The molecular mass is below 1000. The protein content of soybean peptide is about 85%; its amino acid composition is the same as that of soy protein; the essential amino acids are of good balance and rich in content. Compared with soy protein, soybean peptides is featured by high digestion and absorption rates, rapid energy supply, the physiological functions of lowering cholesterol, lowering blood pressure and promoting fat metabolism, and good processability, such as, free of beany flavor, protein denaturation, and acid precipitation, noncondensing under heat, soluble in water, and good fluidity. It is an excellent material for making health foods.
2. Parameters of Soybean Peptides
|Product Name||Soybean Peptides|
|Appearance||Light Yellow Fine Powder|
|Active Ingredient||Soy Peptides|
|Specification||Soy Peptide 70% 80%|
|Taste:||Without beany flavor|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Storage||Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.|
Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
3. Functions of Soybean Peptides
1. Soy peptide has the function of quickly recovering fatigue and strengthening muscles.
2. Soy peptide has the function of enhancing immunity.
4. Application of Soybean Peptides
1. Food: health food, baby food, sports food;
2. Skin care products;
3. Feed additives;
5. Our Services of Soybean Peptides
1. Provide you with qualified natural plant extract powder.
2. Provide customers with global products and solutions.
3. Answer all questions during the entire procurement process.
4. Track logistics information for customers.
5. If in doubt, provide after-sales service.
6.24 hours online service.
6. Display of Soybean Peptides