|Type:||L-lysine||Product Name:||L-Lysine Monohydrochloride|
|Specification:||98.5% -102%||Testing Method:||Hplc|
|Color:||White Or Brown Powder||Cas No:||56-87-1|
|Grade:||Food,etc.||Particle Size:||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Technical Support:||Available||Package:||DRUM, CARTON|
C6H14N2O2 Natural Feed Additives,
L Lycine Natural Feed Additives,
98.5% L Lysine Monohydrochloride
Bulk l-lysine Price Feed Grade Lysine 98.5% I-Lycine Sulphate
1. Introduction of I-Lycine Sulphate
In the feed industry, lysine is an amino acid that cannot be automatically synthesized in animals. Lysine is an indispensable substance for the synthesis of brain nerves, germ cell core protein and hemoglobin. Growing animals are prone to lack of lysine. The faster an animal grows, the more lysine it needs. Therefore, it is called growth amino acid, which has the function of improving the practical value of feed, improving meat quality and promoting animal growth.
Parameters of I-Lycine Sulphate
|Product Name||I-Lycine Sulphate|
|Part Used||Marigold Flower|
|Appearance||white or brown powder|
|Active Ingredients||L-Lysine Monohydrochloride|
3. Functions of I-Lycine Sulphate
1. Lysine is one of the most widely used amino acids. It is an essential amino acid in pig, poultry and most other animal feeds. L-lysine is often lacking in most animal feeds;
2. By adding it to animal feed, animals can get a more balanced diet. Lysine is an essential part of animal diet. Adding l-lysine to the feed helps to improve the utilization of protein by animals and balance amino acids
4. Application of I-Lycine Sulphate
1. Food grade: nutrition enhancer, used to season mayonnaise, milk, instant noodles
2. Feed grade: nutritionally balanced poultry, meat quality and improve productivity.
5. FAQ of I-Lycine Sulphate
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of I-Lycine Sulphate