|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BL- Citrus Aurantium Extract|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Form:||Powder||Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction|
|Product Name:||Citrus Aurantium Extract||Latin Name:||Citrus Aurantium L.|
|Part Used:||Fruit||Appearance:||Off-white Fine Powder|
|Active Ingredient:||Hesperidin, Hesperidine||Specification:||Hesperidin 90%|
|CAS No.:||520-26-3||Test Method:||HPLC|
90% Hesperidin Citrus Aurantium Extract,
Organic Citrus Aurantium Extract,
Organic hesperidin powder
High Quality Organic Citrus Aurantium Extract 90% Hesperidin Powder
1. Introduction of Hesperidin Powder
Hesperidin is a flavonoid glycoside (flavonoid) (C28H34O15), which is abundantly present in citrus fruits. Its aglycon form is called hesperetin. Hesperidin is believed to play a role in plant defense. According to in vitro studies, it is an antioxidant. In human nutrition, it contributes to the integrity of blood vessels.
Various preliminary studies have revealed new drug properties. Hesperidin reduces cholesterol and blood pressure in rats. In a mouse study, high doses of hesperidin reduced bone density loss. Another animal study showed a protective effect on sepsis.
Hesperidin is also a sedative and may act through adenosine receptors. Some in vitro experimental results are only applicable to the aglycon form. Hesperidin also showed the ability to penetrate the blood-brain barrier in an in vitro model.
2. Parameters of Hesperidin Powder
|Product Name||Citrus Aurantium Extract Hesperidin Powder|
|Latin Name||Citrus aurantium L.|
|Appearance||Off-white fine powder|
|Grade||Pharmaceutical and Food Grade Hesperidin|
|Specification||Hesperidin 90% 95%|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China (Mainland)|
|Storage||Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat|
|Shelf Life||Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light|
3. Functions of Hesperidin Powder
1. Hesperidin has anti-oxidation, anti-inflammatory, hypolipidemic, vascular protection, anti-arch and cholesterol-lowering effects.
2. Hesperidin has inhibitory effects on phospholipase A2, lipoxygenase, HMG-CoA reductase, cyclooxygenase and other enzymes.
3. Hesperidin improves the health of capillaries by reducing capillary permeability.
4. Hesperidin can reduce allergies such as hay fever by inhibiting the release of histamine from mast cells.
4. Application of Hesperidin Powder
1. As a natural antioxidant, it is mainly used in the cosmetics industry.
2. As a natural antioxidant, it is widely used in health care products and food industry.
3. As a raw material for cholesterol-lowering, anti-viral, and anti-inflammatory drugs, it is mainly used in the field of medicine.
5. FAQ of Hesperidin Powder
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
6. Display of Hesperidin Powder