|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BL-astragalus extract|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Type:||Herbal Extract||Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction|
|Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON||Grade:||Food, Food|
|Product Name:||Astragalus Polysaccharide||Specification:||Polysaccharides|
|Testing Method:||HPLC||Function:||Health Proctect|
|Color:||Brown Yellow Fine Powder||Part Used:||Root|
|Particle Size:||100% Pass 80 Mesh||Technical Support:||Available|
C10H7ClN2O2S Natural Herbal Extracts,
Astragalus Polysaccharide Natural Herbal Extracts,
astragalus polysaccharide extract
Factory Price Top Quality Natural Astragalus Polysaccharide
1. Introduction of Astragalus Polysaccharide
Astragalus polysaccharide is a water-soluble heteropolysaccharide obtained by extracting, concentrating and purifying the dried roots of legume Astragalus mongolicus or Astragalus membranaceus. It is light yellow, fine powder, uniform and free of impurities, and has hygroscopicity. Astragalus polysaccharides are composed of hexuronic acid, glucose, fructose, rhamnose, arabinose, galacturonic acid and glucuronic acid. It can be used as an immune booster or regulator, and has antiviral, anti-tumor, anti-aging, anti-aging properties. Radiation, anti-stress, anti-oxidation and other effects.
2. Parameters of Astragalus Polysaccharide
Molecular formula: C10H7ClN2O2S
Molecular weight: 254.69300
Accurate quality: 253.99200
CAS Number: 89250-26-0
Melting point: 154.5ºC
Boiling point: 406.2ºC at 760 mmHg
Flash point: 199.5ºC
Refractive index: 1.638
3. Functions of Astragalus Polysaccharide
1. This product can improve the disease resistance of juvenile animals. Frequent addition to young animals, piglets, and young animals can reduce disease, promote weight gain, increase life rate, and increase neatness.
2. Used in various viral or bacterial diseases of calves, sheep and pigs, such as chronic swine fever, viral enteritis, parvovirus, circovirus, blue ear disease and other toxic diseases. For example, the combination of antibiotics also has a good therapeutic effect on cellular diseases.
3. Viral diseases such as bursa of fabric, avian influenza, bronchus, Newcastle disease, immunosuppressive syndrome, duck plague, duck hepatitis, goose plague, etc. used in poultry
4. Combining antibiotics has specific effects on bacterial diseases that are prone to recurrence and antibacterial drugs, and solves the problem of recurrence or drug resistance. Stubborn and prone diseases such as poultry Escherichia coli, rhinitis, duck serositis, pasteurellosis, necrotizing enteritis, and staphylococcus.
5. As an immune enhancer and activator, it can effectively treat diseases that can cause immune system diseases. Such as immunosuppressive syndrome (also known as anemia factor), bursa of fabric, avian influenza, leukemia, at the same time is a very good vaccine protector, and can rapidly increase the body's immune response to vaccines and increase antibody levels. Use it for 1-2 days after immunization, the effect is better.
4. Application of Astragalus Polysaccharide
1. Livestock and poultry products.
2. Water-soluble beverage
3. Functional foods and food additives
4. Water-soluble beverages
6. Display of Astragalus Polysaccharide