|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BL- Acanthopanax Senticosus|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Type:||Herbal Extract||Variety:||Acanthopanax Senticosus Extract|
|Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction||Packaging:||DRUM|
|Grade:||Pharmaceutical||Product Name:||Acanthopanax Senticosus Extract|
|Part Used:||Root||Appearance:||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
|Specification:||0.8% 1% 1.5% Eleutheroside B+E||Package:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years Finished Products||Storage:||Dry Container|
1.5% Acanthopanax Senticosus Extract,
Acanthopanax Senticosus Extract,
High Quality Acanthopanax Senticosus Extract Eleutheroside
1. Introduction of Eleutheroside
Eleutheroside, also known as syringin, is the main active ingredient of Acanthopanax senticosus. It is a cyclic acetal derivative formed by the dehydration condensation of the hemiacetal hydroxyl group of sugar or sugar derivative with the hydroxyl group in another non-sugar substance through acetal bond (glycosidic bond). It is separated from Acanthopanax senticosus leaves. Oleanolic acid is a ligand or 13 kinds of triterpene saponins with monosaccharide chains or disaccharide chains attached to oleanane-type ligands. Eleutherosides B and E are mostly used as their extract standards. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that it has the functions of invigorating the qi and strengthening the spleen, invigorating the kidney and soothe the nerves, dispelling rheumatism, strengthening the muscles and bones, promoting blood circulation and fatigue, invigorating the essence, strengthening the mind, strengthening the stomach and diuresis. Modern studies have confirmed that Acanthopanax has anti-aging, anti-fatigue, and improves the body's resistance to harmful stimuli.
2. Parameters of Eleutheroside
Molecular formula: C17H24O9
Molecular weight: 372.36700
CAS No: 118-34-3
Density: 1.415 g/cm3
Boiling point: 642.6ºC at 760 mmHg
Flash point: 342.4ºC
Refractive index: 1.622
Vapor pressure: 2.17E-17mmHg at 25°C
3. Functions of Eleutheroside
2. Anti-fatigue, the anti-fatigue effect of acanthopanax senticoside is stronger than that of ginseng.
3. Improve the body's resistance to harmful stimuli.
4. Regulate immune function.
5. Reduce blood viscosity and blood lipids.
4. Application of Eleutheroside
1. Food field: used in various beverages, liquids and foods to enhance human immunity and delay aging.
2. Application in the field of medicine: tablets, capsules, injections, and granules for nourishing the kidney and blood, soothing the nerves, and warming the kidneys and spleen.
3. Used in the cosmetics field, it has the functions of whitening, freckle, anti-wrinkle, and activating skin cells.
5. FAQ of Eleutheroside
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
6. Display of Eleutheroside