|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BL-Parsley seed Extract|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Ton/Tons per Month Parsley Extract|
|Type:||Herbal Extract||Form:||Powder, Powder|
|Part:||Whole Herb||Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction|
|Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON||Grade:||Food And Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical And Food|
|Product Name:||Chamomile Apigenin||Specification:||Apigenin 0.3%, 1.2%, 3%, 50%, 98% Or 10:1|
|Testing Method:||HPLC||Particle Size:||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Technical Support:||Available||Package:||Can, Drum, Plastic Container, Vacuu|
98% Natural Herbal Extracts,
98% Parsley Seed Extract
High Quality Powder Pure Apigenin 98% Parsley Seed Extract
1. Introduction of Parsley Seed Extract
Celery seed extract has been widely used in natural alternative medicines in many cultures and generations. The latest scientific progress in the research of celery seeds is answering the question of how celery seeds are beneficial to health. Research on blood pressure and cholesterol has produced positive results. In addition, celery seed extract is used to aid digestion, improve joint function and relieve anxiety.
Celery seeds are most often used to help maintain healthy joints. Celery seeds can also relieve joint discomfort caused by inflammation. In fact, celery seeds are mainly used to relieve symptoms such as arthritis, rheumatism, and gout.
Celery seed has a bactericidal effect and helps the health of the urinary system. It also has a diuretic effect and helps relieve fluid retention. Celery seeds help eliminate uric acid.
2. Parameters of Parsley Seed Extract
|Product Name||Parsley Seed Extract|
|Latin Name||Matricaria recutita|
|Part Used||Chamomile Flower|
|Appearance||Light Yellow Fine Powder|
|Specification||Apigenin 0.3%, 1.2%, 3%, 50%, 98% or 10:1|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China (Mainland)|
|Storage||Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat|
|Shelf Life||Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light|
3. Functions of Parsley Seed Extract
1. Long-term use as a beverage after meals and before going to bed;
2. It has a soothing effect and can maintain the normal tone of the digestive tract;
3. Used for various diseases, including: colic (especially in children), abdominal distension, mild upper respiratory tract infection, premenstrual pain, anxiety and insomnia;
4. Treat sore nipples and chapped nipples, as well as minor skin infections and abrasions of breastfeeding mothers. Eye drops made from these herbs are also used to treat eye fatigue and mild eye infections.
4. Application of Parsley Seed Extract
1. Used in the food field, mainly used as food nutritional additives.
2. Used in cosmetics, mainly for whitening, anti-wrinkle, and anti-ultraviolet rays.
5. FAQ of Parsley Seed Extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
6. Display of Parsley Seed Extract