|Type:||Feed Grade Amino Acids||Efficacy:||Feed Preservatives|
|Product Name:||Taurine||Appearance:||White Crystal Power Taurine|
|Grade:||Feed Grade, Food Grade, Medicine Grade||Specification:||99% Taurine|
|Test Method:||HPLC UV||Particle Size:||100% Pass 80 Mesh Taurine|
|Technical Support:||Available Taurine||Package:||DRUM, CARTON|
99% taurine for eyes,
Feed Grade taurine for eyes,
CAS 107-35-7 taurine for eyes
Taurine For Eyes Taurine With Competitive Price
1. Introduction of Taurine
Taurine, also known as β-aminoethanesulfonic acid, was first isolated from bezoar, hence the name. The pure product is colorless or white slant crystals, odorless, taurine is chemically stable, insoluble in organic solvents such as ether, and is a sulfur-containing non-protein amino acid. It exists in a free state in the body and does not participate in the protein in the body. Biosynthesis. Although taurine is not involved in protein synthesis, it is closely related to the metabolism of cystine and cysteine. The cysteine sulfite carboxylase (CSAD) activity of the human body to synthesize taurine is low, and it mainly relies on the intake of taurine in food to meet the body's needs.
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Storage||Store in a cool and dry place, sealed away from light.|
3. Functions of Taurine
1. Help to maintain the brain function and accelerate & upgrowth the brain of baby and children;
2. It plays an important role in the maintenance of normal vision;
3. It could accelerate the growth of the nervous system;
4. It could accelerate the digestion of fat and plays a role in gall bile metabolization;
5. It plays a role in endocrine balance, and it could adjust and protect the body’s cardiovascular system;
6. It could improve the immune system and help the growth of the body
4. Application of Taurine
1. Taurine is mainly used as a raw material for pharmaceutical synthesis
2. Taurine is mainly used as an additive in food and beverages.
5. FAQ of Taurine
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our minimum order quantity starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Taurine