|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Purslane Extract||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON||Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction|
|Appearance:||Brown Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Specification:||20%||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
Common Purslane Extract Skin Benefits,
90083-07-1 Common Purslane Extract,
90083-07-1 Purslane Extract Skin Benefits
Common Purslane Extract Skin Benefits CAS 90083-07-1 Brown Powder
1. Introduction of Purslane Extract
Portulaca oleracea extract is a substance extracted from the dried whole plant of Portulaca oleracea plant as a raw material. Purslane, sour in taste, cold in nature, enters the large intestine, liver and spleen channels. Purslane is a one-year-old fleshy herb. It is distributed in most areas of the country. It grows in fields, wastelands and roadsides. The whole plant is smooth and hairless, 20-30cm high. Cylindrical stem lying prone or obliquely upward, diverging from the base, often light brown or purple on the sun-facing side; leaves alternate or opposite, leaves are thick and fleshy, obovate or spoon-shaped, 1～3cm long, 5～14mm wide, upper leaf surface Crimson red, dark red under leaf surface; flowers are yellow and small, with 5 inverted heart-shaped petals, usually 3 to 5 clusters of branches and leaf axils; brown capsules are short conical, lobed. Dry whole grasses are preferably small and tender, with many leaves and bluish-green.
2.Parameters of Purslane Extract
|Product Name||Purslane Extract|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Test Method||HPLC, UV|
3. Functions of Purslane Extract
1. The plant polysaccharides and vitamins can nourish and lubricate the skin and promote the physiological function of epithelial cells to become normal, reducing the formation of dead skin and stratum corneum caused by dryness.
2. The amino acids in Portulaca extract can contract vascular smooth muscles, and have central and peripheral contraction effects, soothe the skin and inhibit skin itching caused by dryness.
3. Flavonoids and saponins can remove free radicals, resist oxidation, and delay skin aging.
4. Alkaloids and flavonoids can be antibacterial and inhibit common pathogenic skin fungi.
4. Application of Purslane Extract
1. Widely used in cosmetics; used in various cosmetics, can be added to shower gels, creams, lotions and gels, etc., can also be added to various skincare products, hair care products (in hair care products, there are Anti-dandruff function.
5. FAQ of Purslane Extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Purslane Extract