|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Propolis Flavone||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Type:||Herbal Extract||Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction||Appearance:||Brown Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Method:||UV HPLC|
|Specification:||10:1||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
85665-41-4 Bee Propolis Extract,
85665-41-4 Propolis Flavone,
Flavone Brown Bee Propolis Extract
Bee Propolis Extract CAS 85665-41-4 Propolis Flavone Brown Powder
1. Introduction of Bee Propolis Extract
Propolis extract is a yellowish-brown or dark-brown viscous substance extract secreted by Chinese honeybees or Italian honeybees of the Apiaceae family. The main ingredients are flavonoids and terpenes. It has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-virus, and strengthens body Immunity and other effects. Propolis is the resin collected by bees from the buds, bark and other parts of the long gum source plants, and then mixed with the secretions of the glands of the tongue and wax glands of the bees, and it is a colloidal substance synthesized by the bees repeatedly metabolized. Propolis is reddish-brown to greenish-brown powder, or resin-like lumps, with fragrance. Wax is separated when heated, can be dispersed in water, and has the effect of surfactant. Propolis is a mixture secreted by bees that can protect themselves from external factors such as bacteria and microorganisms, oxidants, and ultraviolet rays.
2. Parameters of Propolis Flavone
|Product Name||Bee Propolis Extract|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Test Method||HPLC, UV|
3. Functions of Bee Propolis Extract
1. Antibacterial effect. In vitro test of 35～750μg/ml alcohol extract of propolis, has an inhibitory effect on Staphylococcus aureus and can produce drug resistance, but there is no cross-resistance found between general antibiotics.
2. Anti-fungal effect. It has anti-fungal effects on Flavus, Epidermophyton flocculus, Rhodophyton, Microsporum rust-colored, Microsporum landforms, Trichophyton gypsum, Microsporum gypsum, Trichophyton, etc. Inhibition.
4. Anti-cancer effect.
5. Anti-radiation damage.
6. Antioxidant effect. Propolis can increase liver superoxide dismutase, glutathione peroxidase, reduced glutathione, DNase, RNase, cathepsin D activity and liver protein levels.
7. Promoting cell division and tissue repair.
4. Application of Propolis Flavone
1. Health products: Propolis can be made into soft capsules, tablets or drops to enhance resistance and help lower blood sugar.
2. Cosmetics: The active substances in propolis are widely used in antibacterial toothpaste, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial soaps and cosmetics.
3. Food: Currently, the health food industry is on the rise and its efficacy is well-known propolis powder.
5. FAQ of Semen Cassiae Powder
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Propolis Flavone