|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Lipoic Acid||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Test Method:||UV TLC HPLC||Specification:||99%|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place||Application:||Health-care Products|
99% Alpha Lipoic Acid Powder,
Food Grade Alpha Lipoic Acid Powder,
CAS 62-46-4 Alpha Lipoic Acid Powder
Raw Materials Products Alfa Lipoic Acid Powder Food Grade
1. Introduction of Alfa Lipoic Acid
Lipoic acid is a coenzyme found in mitochondria that acts like a vitamin and neutralises free radicals that accelerate ageing and cause disease. Lipoic acid in the body through intestinal absorption into the cell, both fat soluble and water soluble characteristics, so it can pass through the whole body unimpeded, to reach any cell site, to provide comprehensive human performance, is a fat soluble and water soluble universal antioxidant. Lipoic acid acts as a coenzyme in two key oxidative decarboxylation reactions, Molecular structure diagram Molecular structure diagram In pyruvate dehydrogenase complex and α-ketoglutarate dehydrogenase complex, catalyze the production and transfer of acyl group. The lipoic acid can accept the acyl group to the acetyl group of pyruvate, form A thioester bond, and then transfer the acetyl group to the sulfur atom of the coenzyme A molecule. Dihydrothiooctam forming the auxiliary group can then be oxidized by dihydrothiooctam dehydrogenase (NAD required) to regenerate the oxidized thiooctam. α -lipoic acid contains disulfide five-member ring structure, high electron density, significant electrophilic and free radical reaction ability, so it has antioxidant, has high health care function and medical value (such as anti-fatty liver and reduce plasma cholesterol). In addition, the sulfhydryl group of lipoic acid is easy to REDOX reaction, so it can protect the sulfhydrase from heavy metal ions. Lipoic acid is widely distributed in nature, especially in liver and yeast cells. Lipoic acid is often present in foods together with vitamin B1. The human body can synthesize.
2. Parameters of Lipoic Acid
|Product Name||Lipoic Acid|
|Appearance||White Fine Powder|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Storage||Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.|
|Validity||Two years if properly stored.|
|Shelf Life||Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.|
3. Functions of Lipoic Acid
1. B vitamins are used in the treatment of diabetic neuropathy or neurological complications in Europe.
2. Antioxidants, known as "universal antioxidants", are free radical catchers. They are restricted essential nutrients required by body cells to generate energy using sugars and other energy substances, and are widely used in the treatment and prevention of heart disease, diabetes and other diseases. It is thought to preserve and regenerate other antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E, and balance blood sugar levels. Effectively enhance the body's immune system from free radical damage.
3. It is treatment effect for a variety of symptoms: liver disease, diabetes, human beings have acquired immune insufficiency AIDS, HIV/AIDS, cowhide moss, eczema, burns, skin cancer, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, neurological disease, rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus erythematosus, hard skin disease, autoimmune disease, cataracts and other eye diseases, heart disease, Stroke, arteriosclerosis, acute and chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, hepatic coma, fatty liver and other diseases.
4. A heavy metal chelator
5. It can inhibit alzheimer's disease. Combining lipoic acid drugs, a low-cost adjunct to diabetes, with acetylcholinesterase inhibitors, commonly used to treat Alzheimer's disease, has been shown to curb the onset of the disease and lead to remission in some patients.
6. Participate in energy metabolism, increase the ability of other antioxidants to destroy free radicals, promote recovery, improve the body's ability to increase muscle and reduce fat, but also improve insulin sensitivity, help creatine into muscle cells, lipoic acid is one of the seven nutrients to block aging. It can beautify the skin, activate cells and improve hair growth.
4. Application of Alfa Lipoic Acid
1. In the medical field: stabilize blood sugar, strengthen liver function, recover fatigue and improve dementia. Protect the body
2. In the field of beauty and cosmetics: Lipoic acid have amazing antioxidant ability, can remove skin aging caused by reactive oxygen species composition, and due to the smaller molecules than vitamin E, plus it is with water-soluble and fat-soluble, so skin is quite easy, especially for black rim of the eye, wrinkles and spots, such as effectiveness, coupled with improved metabolism will let the body blood circulation, The dark of skin is heavy can improve, capillary hole also can decrescent.
6. Display of Lipoic Acid