|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Silybum Marianum Extract||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Part:||Seed||Appearance:||Light Brown Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Method:||UV TLC HPLC|
|Specification:||50%||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
50% Silymarin Natural Plant Erxtract,
Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract,
Food Grade Silybum Marianum Extract
Factory Supply Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract Silymarin 50%
1. Introduction of Silybum Marianum Extract
Silymarin, a natural flavonoid lignan compound, is a natural active substance extracted from the dried fruits of silymarin, compositae plant. Its main components are silybin, Isosilybim, Silydianin and silychristin. Silymarin is insoluble in water, soluble in acetone, ethyl acetate, methanol ethanol, slightly soluble in chloroform. Silymarin is a flavonoid lignan component derived from a class of dihydroflavanols extracted from the fruits and seeds of silybum Marinaum (L)Gaenrt. Silymarin is currently used in preparations internationally (its commercial name is ligaron, Yiganling and Milk Thistle, etc.) contain about 80% of the total flavonoids lignans, which mainly contain Silybin, Silibinin, Isosilybin, isosilibinin, siliehristin, Silidinain is one of the four isomers, of which silidinain has the highest amount and liver protection activity.
Parameters of Silymarin
|Product Name||Silybum Marianum Extract|
|Part Used||Silybum Marianum Flower|
|Appearance||Light Brown Powder|
|Molecular Weight||793.0 ℃|
3. Functions of Silybum Marianum Extract
This product has the inhibitory effect on adipose oxygenase and peroxidase. Clinical used for liver poisoning, liver dysfunction treatment, anti-radiation and hypolipidemic effect.
1. Remove reactive oxygen species. Directly remove reactive oxygen species, resist lipid peroxidation, maintain cell membrane fluidity.
2. Liver protection: Silymarin has a protective effect against liver damage caused by carbon tetrachloride, galactosamine, alcohols and other liver toxins.
3. Anti-tumor effect. A variety of reactive oxygen species can oxidize guanine to form 8-amino-guanine, which can cause DNA damage and then cause tumor. Antioxidant, especially free radical scavenger, can prevent this process from happening.
4. Anti-cardiovascular disease effect. Silymarin improves the anti-LDL ability.
5. Protective effect of cerebral ischemia injury. Silymarin can enhance the antioxidant capacity of the body and has a significant protective effect on cerebral ischemia injury.
4. Application of Silymarin
From prevention and treatment of acute and chronic hepatitis to anti-aging, prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis and other aspects. Clinical application in acute and chronic hepatitis, early cirrhosis, toxic liver injury and so on.
5. FAQ of Silybum Marianum Extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Silymarin