Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance:||White Fine Powder||Form:||Powder|
|Test Method:||HPLC & UV||Active Ingredient:||Beta Ecdysterone|
|CAS:||CAS 5289-74-7||Powder:||Beta Ecdysterone Powder|
Food Grade Beta Ecdysterone Powder 95% HPLC & UV CAS NO.5289-74-7
20-Hydroxyecdysone (ecdysterone or 20E) is a naturally occurring ecdysteroid hormone which controls the ecdysis (moulting) and metamorphosis of arthropods. It is therefore one of the most common moulting hormones in insects, crabs, etc. It is also a phytoecdysteroid produced by various plants, including Cyanotis vaga, where its purpose is presumably to disrupt the development and reproduction of insect pests. In arthropods, 20-hydroxyecdysone acts through the ecdysone receptor. Although mammals lack this receptor, 20-hydroxyecdysone may affect mammalian (including human) biological systems in vitro, but there is uncertainty whether any in vivo or physiological effects occur. 20-Hydroxyecdysone is an ingredient of some supplements that aim to enhance physical performance, but there is no clinical evidence for this effect.
|Product Categories:||Aromatic Phenols;Aromatics;Inhibitors;Intermediates & Fine Chemicals;Pharmaceuticals|
1. Promote the amino acid to produce protein and stimulate the grow of muscle.
2. Improve the liver function to accommodate the stress due to the change of environment..
3. Keep Shrimp or silkworm growing at the same level to avoid fighting. Used at the field of Sericulture; Cultivate of shrimp, shellfish.
4. Promote the metabolism of carbohydrate and lipid.
5. Enhance the immune regulation.