Food Pharmaceutical Grade Olive Leaf Extract Maslinic Acid Enhancing Immunity
Maslinic acid (also named crtegolic cid,crataegolic acid or Crataegic acid) is a compound derived from dry olive-pomace oil,Research indicates that maslinic acid inhibits serine proteases, key enzymes necessary for the spread of HIV within an individual's body.Also, research at the University of Barcelona suggests that maslinic acid may prevent colon cancer by acting as an antiproliferative of colon cancer cells.
||Olive Leaf Extract
||Yellow Brown Fine Powder
||10% 20% 40% 60%
||oleuropein, hydroxytyrosol, hydroxytyrosol paste
Shelf life : 2 years when properly stored.
Package:1kg/bag,25kg/drum, or customized
1. Dilating coronary artery, Maslinic acid can improve myocardial blood and decrease myocardium oxygen consumption, thus preventing ischemic heart disease;
2. Inhibiting thyroid peroxidase, anticancer and antibacterial;
3. Maslinic acid can decreaseg blood lipid, inhibiting platelet aggregation and spasmolysis;
4. Scavenging free radicals and enhancing the immunity;
1. Olive leaf extract can be used to make new drugs for the treatment of diseases caused by viruses, bacteria, protozoa, parasites and vampires, and new drugs for the treatment of colds.
Health food field
2. In Europe and the United States and other countries, olive leaf extract is mainly used as dietary supplements, used to regulate immunity.
Skin care products
3. High levels of olive bitter glycosides are mainly used for skin care products, can protect the skin cells from UV damage, effectively maintain the skin soft and flexible, to skin care, rejuvenation effect.
Olive leaf extract can be applied to skin care products, olive leaf essence has protection - anti-oxidation and repair effect.