Potassium sorbate is the potassium salt of Sorbic Acid, chemical formula C6H7KO2. Its primary use is as a food preservative.
Potassium sorbate is effective in a variety of applications including food, wine, and personal care products.
Potassium sorbate is produced by reacting Sorbic Acid with an equimolar portion of potassium hydroxide. The resulting potassium sorbate may be crystallized from aqueous ethanol.
White crystal or crystalline granule
We can also supply powder form
1. It is mainly used to inhibit the growing of microbe in food.
2. In the daily living, it can be used to prevent the mildew for soy, wine, edible vinegar and salted vegetables.
Only adding 0.1 percent into them, you will find that their taste is better.
3. In freezing and cold storing foods, especially fish and shrimp, soaking them in the solution of potassiuM
sorbate(0.3%) for 30 seconds, they can keep their original and individual taste.
4. Adding potassium sorbate to man-made cream and salad oil can prevent sourness and bubble because of
5. If you add potassium sorbate into pastry, biscuit and bread, they will be of better tasty!
6. The meat which added the potassium sorbate can be store more a week than before.