Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Part Of Plant Used::||Seeds||Active Ingredients::||Protein|
|Specification:||90%||Appearance::||Light Yellow Fine Powder|
|Odor::||Characteristic||Test Method:||Kjeldahl Method|
Factory supply 100% natural Food Grade plant based protein powder Pea Protein powder
Astragalus (Huang Qi) is a plant native to Asia. The Chinese name of the herb, huang qi, means "yellow leader", because the root is yellow and it is considered to be one of the most important herbs in traditional Chinese medicine. The part of the plant used medicinally is the root.
In traditional Chinese medicine, astragalus is usually made into a decoction - the roots are boiled in water then removed. It's often combined with other herbs, such as ginseng. Astragalus can also be found in supplement form at some health food stores.
Organic Astragalus root powder
|Botanical Name:||Astragalus membranaceus|
|Part of Plant Used:||Root|
|Mesh Size:||100% pass 80mesh|
|Appearance:||Light yellow fine powder|
|Pesticides Residue:||Meet USP Requirements|
1) increase energy and endurance, It has the function of enhancing immunity, protecting the body from diseases such as cancer and diabetes, and aid in the recovery from chronic stress or prolonged illness
2) boosts activity of several kinds of white blood cells and increases production of antibodies and interferon, the body own natural anti-viral agent
3) has effect on cardial activity on exhausted heart, protecting the liver, hypotensive activity
4) Diuretic activity, Preventive activity against acute animals adrenal failure caused by gentamicin, Sedative effect on mice
5) relieving stresses and protecting the body against various stresses.