Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Freeze Dried Dragon Fruit Powder||Place Of Origin:||China|
|Test Method:||HPLC UV||Extraction Method:||Solvent Extraction|
|Sample:||Freely Offered||Packing:||Can/plastic Bag /drum|
|Appearance:||Purpul Red Fine Powder||Part Of Plant Used:||Fruit|
|Botanical Name:||Hylocereus Polyrhizus||Active Ingredients:||Polyphenols|
organic freeze dried fruit powder,
dry fruits powder
Hylocereus polyrhizus ISO Factory supply Food Grade Freeze dried Dragon Fruit Purple red Fine Powder
Dragon fruit powder high anthocyanin content, especially red meat varieties. Anthocyanins are a significant antioxidant effect, can effectively preventhardening of the arteries, which can prevent heart attack and stroke caused by blood clots; it can fight free radicals, and effective anti-aging;
also improve brain cell degeneration prevent, inhibit the occurrence of dementia.
Our company produced freeze-dried Dragon fruit powder producing with high quality Dragon fruit as raw material, adopts the more advanced freeze-drying technology. The maximum keep the original strawberry itself, contain a variety of vitamins and acid. It is Powder and has good fluidity, taste good, easy to dissolve, easy to save.
|Product Name:||Freeze dried dragon fruit powder|
|Botanical Name:||Hylocereus polyrhizus|
|Part of Plant Used:||Fruit|
|Appearance:||Purpul red Fine Powder|
1. Rich in Vitamins and Minerals. Dragon fruit is said to be rich in Vitamin C, Vitamins B1, B2 and B3. It helps a great deal in boosting the immune system and protecting the body from harmful infections.
2. Rich in Fiber and Protein. The flesh of the dragon fruit is rich in fiber which helps in digestion as fiber rich foods are known to aid in digestion and relieve constipation. Plus, its high protein content makes it a good choice for those striving to lose weight as it boosts the metabolism.
3. Good for Diabetes. Dragon fruit is said to have the ability to lower blood glucose levels, thereby making it a healthy fruit for people with diabetes.
4. Contains Healthy Fats. The tiny black seeds of the dragon fruit are a rich source of Omega-3 fats and mono-unsaturated fats, both of which are healthy fats that do not increase the cholesterol levels in the body.
5. Loaded with Antioxidants. It has a large variety of antioxidant substances which help the body fight free radicals that may damage the cells and DNA, thus acting as deterrents to many diseases, including cancer.
6. Protects the Heart. Dragon fruits are rich in flavonoids that have been linked to having a favorable effect in protecting the heart from cardio related diseases.