Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Mulberry Fruit Extract||Place Of Origin:||China|
|Test Method:||HPLC UV||Extraction Method:||Solvent Extraction|
|Sample:||Freely Offered||Packing:||Can/plastic Bag /drum|
|Appearance:||Brown Yellow Powder||Part Of Plant Used:||Leaf|
|Botanical Name:||Morus Alba L||Active Ingredients:||1-Deoxynojirimycin(DNJ)|
Morus alba L 1-Deoxynojirimycin(DNJ) 0.5%,1%,2%, 10% Mulberry Extract. Anthocyanidins
Mulberry Fruit Extract is considered as a nice herb in the ancient China for anti-inflammation, anti-aging and maintaining health. Mulberry Fruit Extract is rich in amino acids,vitamin C and antioxidants. Among this components, the most valuable are rutoside and DNJ(1-Deoxynojimycin).
|Mulberry Fruit Extract|
|Botanical Name:||Morus alba L|
|Part of Plant Used:||leaf|
|Appearance:||brown yellow powder|
1. Mulberry Leaf is considered as a nice herb in the ancient China for anti-inflammation, anti-aging and maintaining health.
2. Mulberry leaf is rich in amino acids, vitamin C and antioxidants.
3. Among this components, the most valuable are Rutoside and DNJ (1-Deoxynojimycin).
4. The latest Chinese research has shown Rutoside and DNJ are effective in regulating blood fat, balancing blood pressure, reducing blood glucose, and boosting metabolism. So they are widely used as raw materials for curing diabetes.
5. Reduce blood sugar (hypoglycemic agent);
6. Reduce blood pressure and blood fat (depressor);
7. Anti-bacteria and virus (staphylococcus aurous; corynebacterium diphtheria);
8. Potentiating immunocyte function (T-lymphocyte blastogenesis).
9. Weight loss activities by preventing absorption