Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Polyporusus Bellatus||Place Of Origin:||China|
|Test Method:||HPLC UV||Extraction Method:||Solvent Extraction|
|Sample:||Freely Offered||Packing:||Can/plastic Bag /drum|
|Appearance:||Brown Yellow To Brown||Part Of Plant Used:||Fungus|
|Botanical Name:||Polyporusus Bellatus||Active Ingredients:||Polysaccharide|
Polysaccharide 10%~50% Polyporusus Bellatus;Grifola frondosa extract Browm Yellow Fine Powder
|Product Name:||Polyporusus Bellatus|
|Botanical Name:||Polyporusus Bellatus|
|Part of Plant Used:||Fungus|
|Appearance:||Browm Yellow Fine Powder|
1. As a traditional Chinese medicine, Maitake, and Polyporus equivalent, can be cured dysuria, edema, beriberi, cirrhosis and diabetes, is a very valuable medicinal fungi.
2. High levels of vitamin E and selenium coordination to enable anti-aging, enhance memory and sensitivity. At the same time it is an excellent immunomodulator.
3. Maitake has to withstand a higher selenium content of the role of cancer.
4. It also inhibited the effect of hypertension and obesity.
5. Maitake enhance their immune system, help prevent colds and flu and resistance from discomfort due to the antibacterial, anti-toxic liver and kidney function to maintain and help cure diseases, help the body cope with environmental stresses rational tone, immune regulation and killing cancer cells to enhance the efficacy of conventional.
Contact Person: dh