Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Apple Extract||Sample:||Freely Offered|
|Packing:||Can/plastic Bag /drum||Place Of Origin:||China|
|Botanical Name:||Malus Pumila||Part Of Plant Used:||Bark|
|Specification:||Apple Polyphenols 50%, 70%, 75%||Test Method:||HPLC UV|
|Character:||Red-brown Powder||Extraction Method:||Solvent Extraction|
Natural Fruit Extract Powder Apple Polyphenols 50%, 70%, 75% Apple Extract Antioxidant Powder
|Product Name||Apple extract|
|Part of Plant Used||Fruit|
1. Polyphenols 50%, 70%, 75%, 80% UV
2. Phloretin 70%, 80%, 90%, 98% HPLC
3. Phloridzin 8%,40%, 80%, 90%, 98% HPLC
|Appearance||Yellow Brown Fine powder|
1. Anti-cancer. Apple Juice Powder can slow the growth of cancer cells and tumors.
2. Astragalus has the function of enhancing immunity, protecting body from diseases such as canc2. Protecting skin. Apple Juice Powder can effect against external aging by promoting the health of skin cells and rejuvenation. Effect the Internal aging by promoting organ health, destroying the free radicals and strengthening fibers;er,diabetes;
3. Lowering cholesterol of the serum . Apple Juice Powder can also reduce the number of atherosclerotic lesions in arteries, the amount of cholesterol produced in the liver and uric acid content in the blood.
|Sieve Analysis||100% thru 80 mesh||Complies||80 Mesh Screen|
|Loss on Drying||5% Max||3.68%||CPh|
|Solubility||Good Solubility in water||Complies||Organoleptic|
|Heavy metals||NMT 10ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Arsenic (As)||NMT 1ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Mercury(Hg)||NMT 2ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Lead (Pb)||NMT 2ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|GMO Status||GMO Free||Conforms||/|
|Pesticides Residues||Meeting USP Standard||Conforms||Gas Chromatography|
|Total Plate Count||10000cfu/g Max||Conforms||AOAC|
|Yeast & Mold||300cfu/g Max||Conforms||AOAC|
Apple polyphenols is commonly known as polyphenols contained in apples, polyphenols are widely found in fruits and vegetables, apple polyphenols content due to maturity, immature polyphenols content of mature fruits 10 times , So the extraction of apple polyphenols is not suitable for use.
Apple polyphenols can be used in the manufacture of health food and cosmetics because of their various health functions, such as prevention of dental caries, prevention of hypertension, prevention of allergic reactions, anti-tumor, anti-mutation and inhibition of ultraviolet absorption.
Apple polyphenols are a group of naturally occurring plant nutrients in apples, and they hold numerous health benefits. The polyphenol content differs according to maturity rate. Young apple has 10 times content comparing with mature apple. Therefore, it is better to use young apple to get the apple polyphenols. Crude apple polyphenols contain chlorogenic acid, catechins, apple condensed tannins, phloridzin, phloretin, anthocyanin and etc..
1. Slow the growth of cancer cells and tumors and promote cancer cell death. Prevent skin, breast and colon cancer, and lower the risk of colon and lung cancer;
2. Effect against external aging by promoting the health of skin cells and rejuvenation. Effect the Internal aging by promoting organ health, destroying the free radicals and strengthening fibers;
3. Reduce the number of atherosclerotic lesions in arteries, the amount of cholesterol produced in the liver and uric acid content in the blood.