Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Soybean Extract||Sample:||Freely Offered|
|Place Of Origin:||China||Part Of Plant Used:||Bark|
|Specification:||98% Daidzein Isoflavones 20%-90%||Test Method:||HPLC UV|
|Character:||Light Yellow Fine Powder||Extraction Method:||Solvent Extraction|
|Packing:||Can/plastic Bag /drum||Part:||Root|
|Botanical Name:||Glycine Max (L.) Merr|
Natural Anthocyanins Pure Pharmaceutical Grade Soybean extract
Basic information of Soybean Extract
CAS NO: 574-12-9
Appearance: brown or white-yellow powder
molecular formula : C15H10O4
molecular weight: 254.23
|Active Ingredient:||20%~80%soy lsoflavones|
Main function of Soybean Extract
1. Prevent cancer, inhibit tumor, lower the rish of cancers.
2. Lower cholesterol, reduce chances of a heart attack, prevent and cure cardiovascular diseases.
3. Relieve women’s menopause syndrome , prevents osteoporosis.
4. Protect human body from free radical damage, improve immune system.
5. Nourish stomach and spleen, protect nervous system.
6. Reduce cholesterin thickness in human body , prevent and cure cardiovascular disease.
Main application of Soybean Extract
1. to protect from osteoporosis
2. to enhance immune function
3. to lower cholesterol levels
4. to reduce the risk of hormonedependent cancers, such as breast and prostate cancer ,as well as other cancers
5. owning estrogenic effect and reliefing symptom of climacteric syndrome.
Packaging Detail: 25kg/drum Inner Double Plastic Bags or Customized Package
Delivery Detail: within 3 days
The human diet with the soybean for over 5,000 years. Soybean has long been used for many health benefits. The primary benefit of soybean comes from its isoflavone content.
Daidzein is an important physiological activities with a variety of natural nutritional factors,
natural plant estrogen, easily absorbed, and quickly nutrition.Soybeans flavone compounds isoflavone glucoside is classified as a kind of phytoestrogen, it is a kind of extracted from plants with similar functions to estrogen non steroid compounds. The study found that soybean glycosides have weak estrogen and weak anti-estrogen effect. Soybean glycoside is a solid substance insoluble in water.