Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Cotton Seed Extract||Grade:||Food/Pharmaceutical Grade|
|Extraction Method:||Solvent Extraction||Packing:||Can/plastic Bag /drum|
|Odor:||Characteristic||Place Of Origin:||China|
|Test Method:||HPLC UV||Sample:||Freely Offered|
|CAS Number:||486-66-8||Botanical Name:||Acetate Gossypol|
Natural Raffinose Pentahydrate/D(+)-Raffinose Pentahydrate from Cotton Seed Extract
|Product Name:||cotton seed extract|
|Botanical Name:||Acetate gossypol|
|Active Ingredients:||Gossypol Acetate|
|Part of Plant Used:||seed|
Raffinose, also called melitose, is composed of 3 sugars: galactose, glucose and fructose . Examples of foods naturally high in raffinose are beans, asparagus, cotton seeds, sugar beet molasses, cabbage, broccoli, Brussel’s sprouts, sweet potatoes and whole grains . Raffinose as a sweetener is extracted from sugar beet molasses.
Raffinose is a trisaccharide composed of galactose, glucose, and fructose. It can be found in beans, cabbage, brussels sprouts, broccoli, asparagus, other vegetables, and whole grains. Raffinose can be hydrolyzed to D-galactose and sucrose by the enzyme α-galactosidase (α-GAL), an enzyme not found in the human digestive tract. α-GAL also hydrolyzes other α-galactosides such as stachyose, verbascose, and galactinol, if present. The enzyme does not cleave β-linked galactose, as in lactose.The raffinose family of oligosaccharides (RFOs) are alpha-galactosyl derivatives of sucrose, and the most common are the trisaccharide raffinose, the tetrasaccharide stachyose, and the pentasaccharide veost ubiquitous in the plant kingdom, being found in a large variety of seeds from many different families, and they rank second only to sucrose in abundance as soluble carbohydrates.Humans and other monogastric animals (pigs and poultry) do not possess the α-GAL enzyme to break down RFOs and these oligosaccharides pass undigested through the stomach and upper intestine. In the lower intestine, they are fermented by gas-producing bacteria that do possess the α-GAL enzyme and make carbon dioxide, methane, and/or hydrogen—leading to the flatulence commonly associated with eating beans and other vegetables. α-GAL is present in digestive aids such as the product Beano.Procedures concerning cryopreservation have used rrbascose. RFOs are almaffinose to provide hypertonicity for cell desiccation prior to freezing. Either raffinose or sucrose is used as a base substance for sucralose.
1. Raffinose stachyose plays an important role in the proliferation, Stachyose can rapidly improve the environment within the human digestive tract, regulating micro-ecological balance.
2. Stachyose can promote the formation of beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract the status of dominant bacteria,inhibition of endogenous carcinogens generation and absorption.
3. Stachyose in the human has a role in promoting the intestinal short-chain fatty acids increased physical activity, lower cholesterol.
4. Stachyose is very suitable for people with diabetes to take, Stachyose will not cause adverse endocrine patient burden.
5. Raffinose stachyose can enhance human resistance to gastrointestinal infection or food-borne diseases through the function, and can improve the nutritional status of the skin and other organs, improve health and beauty.