Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Spinach Powder||Botanical Name:||Spinacia Oleracea L.|
|Extraction Method:||Solvent Extraction||Test Method:||HPLC UV|
|Part Of Plant Used:||Root||Sample:||Free Offered|
|Packing:||Can/plastic Bag /drum|
Spinacia oleracea L. High Quality Pure Nature Spinach Powder,Spinach Juice Green Fine Powder
|Product Name:||Spinach powder|
|Botanical Name:||Spinacia oleracea L.|
|Part of Plant Used:||Leaf|
|Appearance:||Green Fine Powder|
Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is an edible flowering plant in the family of Amaranthaceae. It is native to central and southwestern Asia. It is an annual plant (rarely biennial), which grows to a height of up to 30 cm. Spinach may survive over winter in temperate regions. Spinach has a high nutritional value and is extremely rich in antioxidants, especially when fresh, steamed, or quickly boiled. It is a rich source of vitamin A (and especially high in lutein), vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, magnesium, manganese, folate, betaine, iron, vitamin B2, calcium, potassium, vitamin B6, folic acid, copper, protein, phosphorus, zinc, niacin, selenium and omega-3 fatty acids. Recently, opioid peptides called rubiscolins have also been found in spinach.
1. Cure astriction and prevent saint fiacre's disease. Spinach contains plenty of vegetable fiber. It can promote intestinal tract peristalsis and good to defecation; It also
can promote pancreas to excrete to help digest. It can be used to cure saint fiacre's disease, chronic pancreatitis, astriction and anal cleft etc.
2. Promote growing development and enhance disease resistance. The carotene can become to be vitamin A in the body and maintain the health of the eyes and epithelium.
3. Guarantee nourishments to improve body health. It contains lots of nourishments such as carotene, vitamin C & E calcium, phosphor, coenzyme Q10 etc. The Fe contained by
spinach can help to cure Fe-lack anaemia.
4. Promote metabolism and anti-aging.
5. Skin cleaning and anti-aging.