Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name::||Amygdalin||CAS Number::||29883-15-6|
|Molecular Weight::||457.43||Molecular Formula::||C20H27NO11|
organic freeze dried fruit powder,
orange fruit powder
Almond Extract Amygdalin . Vitamin B17 29883-15-6 vitamin theory treatment extract
The almond (Prunus dulcis, syn. Prunus amygdalus) is a species of tree native to the Middle East, theIndian subcontinent and North Africa.
Almond is also the name of the edible and widely cultivated seed of this tree. Within the genusPrunus, it is classified with the peach in the subgenus Amygdalus, distinguished from the other subgenera by corrugations on the shell (endocarp) surrounding the seed.
The fruit of the almond is a drupe, consisting of an outer hull and a hard shell with the seed, which is not a true nut, inside. Shelling almonds refers to removing the shell to reveal the seed. Almonds are sold shelled or unshelled. Blanched almonds are shelled almonds that have been treated with hot water to soften the seedcoat, which is then removed to reveal the white embryo.
1. Amygdalin is used for vitamin theory;
2. Amygdalin can be used for cancer treatment;
3. Amygdalin can diminish inflammation, ease pain;
4. Amygdalin has effect on lowering blood sugar,hypolipidemic;
5. Amygdalin has the function of relieving constipation due to deficiency of blood and fluid;
6. Amygdalin can relieve cough and asthma accompanied by stuffiness in the chest and profuse expectoration;
7. Amygdalin can eliminate of pigmentation, freckles, dark spots, so as to achieve the effect of beauty.